+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anime Violence?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Anime Violence?

anime violence has been around since i was
    a kid only now are they worried and its because its
    time for the senate in washington and other places in
    the world to make them selves look good this problem happens
    every so foten when they want to look moraly right to everyone.

i dontsee why they dont jst get on with more important things
    than anime violence because i have seen some movies that make
    anime violence look like some childs show on one of those public tv
    stations , anime violence to me is just a form of entertainment that
    really get you cheering for the good guys or bad guys depending who
    you like and thats it.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HolderOfTheDarkChalice For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jan 18, 2008)

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Yes, that isnt enough to get them to block it, the only thing they really block is language, and as we discussed in class, "if it bleeds it leads" Just like in news, they would rather hear about some one getting slaughtered than some one geting married, its just how our society is, It sucks and its sad, but thats just how it is. So they arent going to block the violence in anime, because they make good money and get good hits, that is why some of the most popular animes are fighting, like Bleach, naruto, And Trinty Blood. E.c.t so on!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    anime violence has been around since i was
    a kid only now are they worried and its because its
    time for the senate in washington and other places in
    the world to make them selves look good this problem happens
    every so foten when they want to look moraly right to everyone.

i dontsee why they dont jst get on with more important things
    than anime violence because i have seen some movies that make
    anime violence look like some childs show on one of those public tv
    stations , anime violence to me is just a form of entertainment that
    really get you cheering for the good guys or bad guys depending who
    you like and thats it.
    Well that is a good point you have there, though i dont see why they do not make a public speech everyday on how bad it affects in our daily life of watching *Anime Violence*, ever since this passed law from earlies 90's it has been nearly affecting some parts of the society, so far out is not nearly enough to block some of the stuff that we like because for that it is widely popular it should not be blocked from anywhere.
    My only concerns is that they should stop trying to block anything that has violence for Anime series in Mangas they leave it alone all the time, which kinda of puts me in an upsetting mood.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

well when i start to watch Anime i was like 12 or something and my parents didnt like it much cos they saw lot of violence but to me it was more like a passing time and a hobbie...if someone is infuenced by Anime violence well to bad, but i dont see Anime as a such frighten, there are lot of animations wosrt then japan animation when it comes to violence...and Im not talkin about figthing, Im talkin about animations which dont teach a thing...just with full of crap...

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

lots of anime show are really violent, it's undeniable...from the mechas of the 60s to the shows like claymore of today...censorship issues have always been there ever since anime wasn't as big as it is today...back in the 70s(hey i wasn't even alive at that time) our country banned VOLTES V(an old school mecha show) because of the violent and rebellious elements it "presented".

i disagree with those people at the censorship committee only if i think that their reasons for banning or censoring a show becomes irrational or some reasons that don't even make sense at all because of being so extreme...i think they have the right to wash out the violent portions of an anime, and it's both a job and a responsibility for them...i can't blame fans for being mad at their exploits but hey, TV networks aren't the best source of anime after all(except in japan of course)...

i've been watchin' anime since childhood and a huge fraction of what i've watched are violent or at least pseudo-violent...but maybe like most of you, i don't think it affects me at all...however, i see it pretty improper when unaffected people think that unaffectedness apply universally to all people...not all people are open-minded, not all people don't have a strong sense of reason, there are lots of fragile minds out there...so even if censorship is disappointing, i try to take it possitively...

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

And while I agree that there are fragile minds out there (see my previous post), I still can't go with censoring of violence. You can't blame the creators of the show when they don't have much control over whether mentally-unstable people have access to their shows or not. It's almost like a form of scapegoating, you know?

"Oh, there's nothing wrong with us, or anyone in our society; except for entertainment and their creators. It's because of [insert media here] that [insert incident here] took place."

I'm not saying all do, but many people who think that fail to acknowledge that no one is perfect, and that there are people who were crazy before being exposed to violent media. I'm looking at you, Jack Thompson.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm not really a fan of anime violence anyway..i think it's good that someone is thinkin about the children..everything that ppl do invloves with what they watch..television for some degree does that to ppl..that's why there is so much violence and crime in this world today..But I do agree that they're some really good anime on and i feel that they shouldn't stop airing it cuz of the violence..but just cut some of it out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2