+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: As Anime ! XD

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: As Anime ! XD

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    i can faces. i slap my face when embarrassed. i got a nose bleed once from arousal, (lol, i'm not joking)..
    lol , that is very cute lol XD , now everyone know when you are arousal X3 lol

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Anime faces? You know the irritated face with the wiggling eyebrow? I do that a lot now!

Well.. i think anime affected my life quite a lot.. i mean.. everyday of my life must have something to do with it >.< i even learnt japanese language through it... so yea.. at least its positive :

XD you are like me , i have the same opinion but before i say more RAYYYYY !!! where have you been ?? it have been long time XD ..
    now i return to the subject lol ... all my day i do faces that is why my friends always laugh when they are with me >.< , ... the best face i can do is the puppy eyes lol like @.@ it's have a good effect on everyone that i why i get what ever i need lol ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Interesting...
    I wish I could make dots for eyes or somehow magicly get and X over my face instead of eyes...The amount of expressions in anime is endless, since theres so many different ways. In reality we all make "AnimeIc" expressions everyday. lol
    But...I often act like one of the more serious characters that keep a straight face through most things and only hint a smile every so often. (Unless im around my crazy friends. X3)
    I often refer to anime for my drawings as well, although I can never come up with anything good. -__-'

XD Anime in general inspires my life since I want to major in animation...
    W00T!
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Newbie kaesong boy is off to a good start
    Thanks

For me, no, I think my wife will be afraid of this behaviour in adult. :laugh

But my kids, of course. When I show to them my tapes of anime, they always play the characters, and amuse their friends who hasn't seen anime. Is very funny to watch them sometimes.

PROUD OF BEING KOREAN
    Hello from DPRK!

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Me, I tend to repeat the violence I do in real life, mirroring the same violence I see in anime!!! xD -Satirical laugh- Bwahahahahahaha~ -Joke drumroll-

Kidding, I'm kidding. People that do that are losers anyway. &#172;3&#172; Ummm, I think anime/manga expressions has a lot to do with the expressions I make as I type things in, that's for sure. DX RAWR.

I HAVE had a nosebleed before, but I mean, it wasn't from arousal or anything. I was just randomly sitting somewhere and I remember my nose just started gushing blood. It was pretty funny afterwards, but at the time I was nearly crying my eyes out incase I had burst a vessel or something and would have to go to hospital. This was a helluva nosebleed. : ( Nosebleeds are scary as heck when the blood is epically whizzing out of your face for no reason.

Also, most of my inspiration for my stories comes from other animes, as well as music, books and television and stuff. I'm always quite partial to a climactic anime (or any show) and once Im stuck, I'll watch it religiously until I find out what happens, and bugger anything else going on in the world. xD

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I am guilty as charge.

Yes, I sometimes sorta makes anime faces. Especially when posing for a picture or just try to be cute/mock someone. lol I talk like other anime characters too. Well That's before. People are annoyed at me when I do that. But I can't help it. I usually do it without noticing that I'm doing it. lol Weird. Also, My sister caught me one time and blackmailed me for that. Haha.

My classmates tell me that it looks childish... but I just really can't stop doing it.

Thanks

Question Re: As Anime ! XD

.... Actually, I should also add that I happen to do the M.Bison "Yes... YES!!!" every so often when the time calls for it. o.o;;;

If you aren't sure what the M.Bison YES YES is, I suggest you try a search on YouTube or Google. xD It might be kindof an inside joke. xp

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redsquire View Post
    Me, I tend to repeat the violence I do in real life, mirroring the same violence I see in anime!!! xD -Satirical laugh- Bwahahahahahaha~ -Joke drumroll-

Kidding, I'm kidding. People that do that are losers anyway. ¬3¬ Ummm, I think anime/manga expressions has a lot to do with the expressions I make as I type things in, that's for sure. DX RAWR.

I HAVE had a nosebleed before, but I mean, it wasn't from arousal or anything. I was just randomly sitting somewhere and I remember my nose just started gushing blood. It was pretty funny afterwards, but at the time I was nearly crying my eyes out incase I had burst a vessel or something and would have to go to hospital. This was a helluva nosebleed. : ( Nosebleeds are scary as heck when the blood is epically whizzing out of your face for no reason.

Also, most of my inspiration for my stories comes from other animes, as well as music, books and television and stuff. I'm always quite partial to a climactic anime (or any show) and once Im stuck, I'll watch it religiously until I find out what happens, and bugger anything else going on in the world. xD
    LoL , that is interesting XD you have got a nose bleed from nothing X3 , or you have seen something while you were sitting lol XD JK . ...

Quote Originally Posted by ayu View Post
    I am guilty as charge.

Yes, I sometimes sorta makes anime faces. Especially when posing for a picture or just try to be cute/mock someone. lol I talk like other anime characters too. Well That's before. People are annoyed at me when I do that. But I can't help it. I usually do it without noticing that I'm doing it. lol Weird. Also, My sister caught me one time and blackmailed me for that. Haha.

My classmates tell me that it looks childish... but I just really can't stop doing it.
    lol she blackmailed you XD , people around me dosen't say anything about my faces X3 ... they just laugh like i am a monkey ! LOL , but he face i really enjoy making anime faces becasue it bring the joy to my self and to my friends ^.^ , and it can express what is inside us from Feeling like O.o or O.O or @.@ XD and stuff like this nyaaaa~~ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Thanks

Question Re: As Anime ! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    LoL , that is interesting XD you have got a nose bleed from nothing X3 , or you have seen something while you were sitting lol XD JK . ...

lol she blackmailed you XD , people around me dosen't say anything about my faces X3 ... they just laugh like i am a monkey ! LOL , but he face i really enjoy making anime faces becasue it bring the joy to my self and to my friends ^.^ , and it can express what is inside us from Feeling like O.o or O.O or @.@ XD and stuff like this nyaaaa~~ ... =^_^=
    ROFL, I wish. xD!!! But sadlyyyy, no. -Sobs- ;o;
    I really dunno what caused it, but it was pretty durned scary, yeah. ;_; Dont know what happened, and I certainly hope it doesnt happen again.

Like when I'm sleeping, for instance. ;o;!! MEEP!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast