+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AnimeOnline Inside Access w/ Sazzy

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

AnimeOnline Inside Access w/ Sazzy

Sorry folks I should have gotten this out today in the afternoon, but there were football games on television so you know how it is... Without further ado, I present to you, SAZZY!
    --------------------------------------------------------

Legend: For your fans out there, tells us a little bit about forum self, and real world self? (like how you found this site, why you chose that name, and anything you don't mind telling us about you on a little more personal level.

Sazzy: I found AO, because my older brother joined here, Andiishere is his member name. He joined a few months before me and is the person who got me into watching Anime in the first place. So have him to thank for showing me as it liked fun to be a member of a forum and meeting other people who could recommend Anime for me to watch.

As for my nickname being created, it more a mixture of something I am really passionate about, but isn't in my username any more as it did confuse some people as to why it was there and that is the "Dancy" part of my old username. Now as for the Sazzy, I went to a Dance apprenticeship scheme in London during my final year at high school. I supprised they let me go as it my final year but when they heard I was offered a place they said I could do it. Well it was a friend of mine there who called me "lil Saz". Since then the name Saz has stuck with me and even my Dad calls me Saz now, which is weird. my username now, is just a bit longer and shows more my little childlike qualities, well I think so anyway.

What exactly do you want to know about real Sazzy??

Legend: Wow, I had no idea that your brother was Andiishere. Many of the members here probably don't know who he is but I remember him. Well, how about telling us your first anime, your favorite anime, and your first memory of AO?

Sazzy: I think you might still be able to see his artwork in the gallery but he is most active on Deviant art now.

My first anime was actually Evangelion with the episode about heat expansion. I remember it clearly because we had just gotten satellite so my brother would take the opportunity to watch anime when he could. I saw him watching this show and it kind of stuck with me. But that is not because it was about heat expansion but because it was a different style to what I was used to see on TV.

My first memory of AO, was mostly just spent posting in the old cyber lounge, where it used to not have all the rules and cybergig I think his name is was admin. It was great just having low quality posts and really getting to know other people but if we trailed too far from the topic, mods who I think at the time were len and miroku, But I am not really sure would enjoy closing them.

Legend: So would you say NGE is your favorite anime of all time then?? And are there anything that you regret that you did or did not do something earlier here on AO??

Sazzy: Well I would say its very close between NGE and Ghost in the Shell.

Any thing I regret on AO?? humm I think it would be talk to more members, I know after I went away for a while due to disagreements etc. Coming back was harder to talk to people I knew because they weren't online any more and I miss talking to them really. I think that moving away from AO was needed but it was too long.

Legend: I totally understood where you are coming from. I took some time off myself, and ironically that's how I got to know you, as a member over at AR.

But for you it shouldn't be too hard to make new friends right?? With those pics you have I expect guys to hit on you nonstop. I mean who doesn't want to be a friend of Sazzy, right?

Sazzy: Well I think most people got to know me on AR. it was only Kedar who I only roughly knew because of his threads, I have always posted in because they are the best.

well I don't get many people asking to network with me here. You look at the comments on my pictures and there are same people each time.

Legend: That's probably because of the inactivity and the fact that you're with Solking . So how are the two of you going?? Anything you can share with the members here.

Sazzy: We are still going strong Seeing as we both happen to met here on AO, it makes AO a little special to me anyway.

Legend: Ever take time to pat yourself on the back, knowing that you two succeed at what many others failed to do, making an online relationship work?

Sazzy: Well I have sat here and thought about how many couples actually make an online relationship work, but recently its hard to think of anyone else who did. But then again Solking and I have been together 1 year and 2 months on the 24th. I think I have surprised Solking too for remaining strong but you will have to ask him that. But I really love him and that is what keeps me going, knowing that he feels the same way.

Legend: I wish you two nothing but the best, but before I end this interview how about doing some predictions for us?? Where do you think you'll be at one year from now? In terms of your personal life, you and this site, and where this site would be.

Sazzy: Like any other year at AO, it will continue to grow and improvements will be given, though some may not like the new additions, it will still be better for the site as a whole.

As regards to my personal life.. well I know a lot of alterations will be made, like moving out my parents and moving forward in my life as a young 22 year old dancer/dance teacher/Choreographer with my partner right beside me all the way.

Legend: Well that wraps it up Sazzy. Anything else you want to say to your fans before we end this?

Sazzy: Thanks for all the support they have given me, blah that makes me sound like I am collecting an award....

Just Enjoy AO and keep in contact

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you Sazzy for doing the interview, and sorry it took so long to get it out. ^_^; Sorry for posting your art w/o asking first! Let me know if you want it out.

You all might notice that this interview is a bit shorter than the first one, and I admit I could have asked some better questions. This was actually done at the same time that I did the interview with Shinku.

Next Time on AnimeOnline Inside Access: Abu Dhabi

Old Interviews:
    AnimeOnline Inside Access w/ Shinku no kage
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jan 21, 2008 at 09:22 AM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:

solking (Jan 21, 2008)

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AnimeOnline Inside Access w/ Sazzy

Sazzy is the best.
    We kinda have a tincy bit in common we both really enjoy NGE and GITS

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Did someone mention my name? This was a good interview even though it was shorter. Not many get to see what I see every day with Sazzy. The Chibi Sazzy pic is great to. She's draws very well but won't admit it.

I'll throw in a little extra as well. One of us is going to be moving this year permanently. Who exactly? We don't know yet. But we are working on it.

Anyway, great interview and I look forward to the next.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

cool interview indeed.

now im trying fo figgure out which of you two will move. its very puzzling, actually. i think for now ill put my money on solking tho. who also has a funny sig and avatar

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Looks like this feature is going strong.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

*can't wait to see Hassuns interview!* Now that will be the coolest interview ever!

Legend- its ok I forgive you for posting my artwork. but you could have scaled it down a bit :P

EDIT = 1,600 post! woot
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, Legend! You're good at this interviewing thing! ^_^

I'm quite fond of 'Inside Access'. Keep up the great work!

And to those who don't know Sazzy all too well: Take some time to talk to her for a bit, she's really a great person. Congrats to you and Solking on making your relationship last via online much longer than.... Well anyone who's dated online, LOL. BTW, I think it's cute that you two have (well I wouldn't say matching) Foster's sigs. Best American cartoon ever!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    *can't wait to see Hassuns interview!* Now that would be the most boring interview ever!
    Fixed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast