+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AnimeOnline Inside Access w/ Shinku no kage

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AnimeOnline Inside Access w/ Shinku no kage

nice interview i thiught it ws kinda funny. cant wait till there are more interview to read .

Tanks zyta

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

WOW~ I actually read the whole thing! Usually i just skim, but it was short sweet and to the point and to the point and i wasnt bored! well good luck to you on your new journey!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say that I'm pretty impressed by that. It's pretty fun to read, and I'm thinking with different members that there'll be a lot of different opinions. Sounds like a blast.

Well done, well done. Looking forwards to any other interviews.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

That was very interesting and fun to read, very well done i thought.Almost felt like one of those interviews on tv.Now i wonder what others will say in there interviews down the line.

Props to Legend for thinking of this, and Shinku no Kage for being the first.This is going to be a popular thing around here now.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

How frequent will the interviews be? I would like to see more like this!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    How frequent will the interviews be? I would like to see more like this!
    I have already finished a few with several members (not saying who), but I need time to edit them to look like what you guys saw in this thread. So probably one every week?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3