+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Animeonline.net

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Animeonline.net

Hi AOers, i was just wondering what you liked about animeonline and what persuades you to stay like you have...

My answer truely and honestly would have to be for the people and friends i have met here, also the arcade but the people here in this community are really nice and basically i have said my part but i want to thank animeonline for such a great place to be...

Happy Posting People.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Animeonline.net

I like the posts and i can get information and my friends and its just a fun site .

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm usually here for the GFX but i do make posts or start them once in a while. What i believe is done in my time at AO is extremly valuable and i love how people here are good at GFX and i have such a hard challenge.^.^

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

The last few days I was wondering If I wanted to stay, but in the end it was the friends I have made here that I found I didn't want to easily give up.

In all honesty, I love so many things about Anime Online. I love the forums, there is so much you can discuss here.

I'm still finding my way around the gallery, but I am finding that I do enjoy seeing everyone's fantastic work. I do comment here and there, but not on everything.

I do enjoy some of the contests, even though I take part in so few, I can't seriously contend with the quality of work out there. Once I save up for my new computer... who knows. I am more and more impressed all the time, just how great the quality of the work is here. All I can do is keep trying to prefect what I can do, with what I have.

I even enjoy the poetry section. I like reading peoples "words". Some of them have such great talent. Some of them truly move me.

All in all, it has to be the great members. My friends are worth their weight in gold. There are so many others here that make just showing up a great joy. So, yeah, it is the people, the members that make it all worth while.
    Last edited by Zeikku Shadow; Jan 25, 2008 at 09:39 PM.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Although I am fairly new to AO, I really enjoy being around the other members. At my school I am practically the only anime fan, so when I am here it feels nice to be around others who have a similar range of interests.

I also love the looking at peoples works in the gallery. People put so much effort into them and it shows.

It is just simply nice to be a part of the community.
    Last edited by Kairu; Jan 07, 2008 at 06:28 PM.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Me? I like reading poems, giving constructive criticisms on peoples literary works and graphics, getting wallpapers and renders, seeing what people are listening to and trying the songs they like, looking at the male scans in the gallery... in the gallery... gal... He has no shirt on. (0_0) Sexy... Huh? Oh yeah—it's fun reading other people's opinions, sharing my own without getting reprimanded by people I actually know, and just plain old having discussions with other people. Telling people why you chose the crazy, perhaps soiciopathic highschooler over the dead-eyed yet somehow cuddly and adorable detective, or smashing people's opinions with logic, it's all fun to me. It's a nice atmosphere around here, too.

It seems a majority of the people here at Anime Online stay because of their friends... Regarding that, I don't think I have any (peers and buddies you can talk to are totally different things), but that doesn't mean I enjoy the community.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

the reason i stay is all the cool friends i have met on this site and am not giving them up for anything. nothing at all.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    the reason i stay is all the cool friends i have met on this site and am not giving them up for anything. nothing at all.
    It's not the best descrpitive peace but still agreeable, the friends here are amazing and i would do the same man i love this place to much, i tried to leave but couldnt hehe and the arcade tops this off, this is my home in a way lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast