+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Animeonline.net

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animeonline.net

What I mostly like about this place is the people around here, it's grate to discus things here and to prove yourself in competitions (though I've stopped taking part in them) and you can show off your talent in poem or fanfic section... it's quite great I guess...

I've deffinetely met a lot of great people...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    Man, so many people feel so strongly about AO. I'm suprised that even those who have only been here since '07 have found time spent here so enriching. For me, the three year mark is fast approaching, and the reasons I stay are awesome people, and Asteroids. What's funny is I found this place through a search enginge while looking for places to get anime wallpapers. It turned out that I had to join in order to look through all of the stuff. Three years later I'm still here, but with 1,000s of new friends. Funny...
    i swear it was just the same with me .. looking for some wallpapers and ended with addiction to this place! ...
    and of course because of people like the current ones in LK and others who are not .. generally "people" !!
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Jan 11, 2008 at 01:16 PM.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i have stayed because i have meet so many wonderfull people who i can talk to about anime and they wont think that im wierd.

Tanks zyta

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Basically the majority of you stay because of the people here, ok we get that point...But is there any other reason why people stay here, such as the forums, galary, arcade or fanfics, poems, debate and disscuss? In those terms why do people stay here...?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Basically the majority of you stay because of the people here, ok we get that point...But is there any other reason why people stay here, such as the forums, galary, arcade or fanfics, poems, debate and disscuss? In those terms why do people stay here...?
    well i don't recall ALL people saying that! ... but anyway that's 60% of the reasons of their staying here and you're last to talk you stay here 60% for arcade!! ... *man i'm bad!*
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    well i don't recall ALL people saying that! ... but anyway that's 60% of the reasons of their staying here and you're last to talk you stay here 60% for arcade!! ... *man i'm bad!*
    Yup you found me out lol, i like the gallary *attempting to hide the truth* nah it's great here but yeh mainly the arcade Why whats your reason for staying? (Arcade) *nudge* *nudge*

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

I love The people on here they rock!!! they are the b0mb!!! I love to talk talk talk with them!!!!^^ and i like posting......LOL so yeah....nice title btw...lol^^
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    i swear it was just the same with me .. looking for some wallpapers and ended with addiction to this place! ...
    and of course because of people like the current ones in LK and others who are not .. generally "people" !!
    that is one of the reasons I stay here, but the others are numerous and I would not like to bore anyone.

let's just say that the whole community is the main reason I stay here, because I have yet to find a worthwhile place to spend the little free time I have left.
    but the rpg section is the second main reason for staying here.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to overload For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Jan 14, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast