+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Annoying Family Members

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Annoying Family Members

No one in particuler comes to mined when it comes down to an annoying family members. The black sheep of the family is me, I am very dark and quiet as I tend to keep to my self. I have a morbid sense of humor, pluss I am not very sociel unlike the rest of my family who are VERY sociel. I am a bit of an emo in that I am easly depressed and when it happenes its very strong so its not easy to shake off.

But family... Well its hard to say that there is just one because I am very easily annoyed and to snap at others so most of the time people in general bother me and I know this, so I realy cant say.

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

hhmm i would said the only annyoing family members that i have would be my brothers and sisters..knowing the fact that I have 4 brothers ad 3 sisters u guys can imagaine the kinda of chaos that happens when the family gets to together..O.o..i mean some sibiling agrue sometimes ..but it just seems like it the if two yougest arent fighting then it the youngest and the oldesnt fighting..O.o..but it a pain when it happens .cuz my parnets really don't anything.. cuz they feel that sibiling are suppose to fight and that's what part of being a family..and plus i think personally they miss it..O.o..but not me >.<

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Mind you, he's only 13 years older than me
    Your dad had a kid at 13??

I'm quite sure that a few of you have heard me complaining about my loud, obnoxious, drunk, man-whore of a biological father I have (I thank the gods that he didn't raise me). He's drunk about eighty percent of the time, when he's sober he's cocky, he's a prick when he stumbles in your doorway--drunk as hell--while yelling at the top of his lungs about something that never happened, he can't seem to stay out of my business--nor the business of others--and he tries to make me feel bad for people I'd rather watch fall in to a volcano than feel pity for.
    How the hell did your mom hook up with this loser(No offense)?? Were they both drunk?

Another one of my annoying family members is my uncle. He is the cheapest and stingiest *#$@!$ you'll ever meet. Once when his kids were staying with him he would go and get a fast food joint and just get one hamburger and split it between his two kids and him. Instead of getting them their own meals.

One time his kids didn't give him a gift and come see him on his birthday, and he didn't talk to them for months. Some ppl were just not meant to have kids.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    My brothers are very annoying. They complain about anything about how i live my life. I am a very clueless guy when it comes to silly simple things, so they annoy me because of that. They also, don't like my music therefore, they call me Atheist and Satanist most of the time just because i listen to Heavy, Death, Black, Gothic, Catholic and Shred Metal. They even open my freaking mail which annoys me to the point that i almost kick their butt for being so rude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Your dad had a kid at 13??

How the hell did your mom hook up with this loser(No offense)?? Were they both drunk?

Another one of my annoying family members is my uncle. He is the cheapest and stingiest *#$@!$ you'll ever meet. Once when his kids were staying with him he would go and get a fast food joint and just get one hamburger and split it between his two kids and him. Instead of getting them their own meals.

One time his kids didn't give him a gift and come see him on his birthday, and he didn't talk to them for months. Some ppl were just not meant to have kids.

Well, he was fourteen when I was born, but thirteen when my mother was pregnant, so I guess he's fourteen years older than me. Either way, I feel like Ash Tre from 'Don't be a Menace to Society While Drinkin' Your Juice in da Hood'. That dude was OLDER than his dad. LOL.

It's funny, because everyone asks me the same question you did, "How did your mom hook up with that loser?" Simply put, she was young and stupid. She was fifteen when she got pregnant with me, sixteen when I was born. They were neighbors--hung out all the time--and I guess they had a childhood love thing goin' for a while. My pops would sneak in to the house via the rooftops, because my grandmother dislikes him and they'd hang out, have sex... whatever... Ick!

Thankfully, my mom never seen they guy for years after I was born. Twenty, to be exact.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

my rich cousins kids... oh lord are they annoying... they are such brats! we had this gathering once and they spit in my sisters food! they whine all the time to their mom and get EVERYTHING they want..., arg! they just annoy me XD but since i'm not really in touch with my family i don't see them much, even though they live fairly close,, but still i'm glad that i don't have to see them =.=

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

oh don't tell me that i have many Annoying family members ..... for example my brother LichGriffin he is very annoying person he always like that ..... and my sister she is the same she always take my stuff and she don't even say and she is my LITTLE SISTER you know ... what use children stay children ..... hah ..... but i like them when they do that ... and there annoying give my life flavor ..... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Feb 09, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3