+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another on Life, Age...Death to come.

Newbie Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Another on Life, Age...Death to come.

A continuation to my last thread...
    Deppression can kill a person too right? but then that links up with lonliness, insanity (though my great-grandmother is about 100, senile & still able to cus me in Hindi.)
    Would luv ne more thoughts on this!
    Life's short so have a laugh about it

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Another on Life, Age...Death to come.

yes i agree that deppression can kill a person but only if they a badly deppressed like cant stand life anymore but lonlyness can also be a good thing too because some people might just want to life there life by themselfs

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2Ace View Post
    lonlyness can also be a good thing too because some people might just want to life there life by themselfs
    i disagree with you ... for me loneliness means doom ... what's the point in life if you're alone ... if there's no one to talk to you to cheer you up to live with to be proud of .... it won't be count as a "life" then
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

You can not die form being depressed you just think you can. and also the only why you can die is if you kill yourself which is dumb to do there is no reason to kill yourself because you are depressed.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread is just...whatever.
    Depression can't kill people, come on now, find some inner strength. Lonliness, hah, sometimes I beg for some of that stuff. Nothing worse than people riding your coattails, and spouting ignorance into your ear 24/7. Don't think of it as lonliness, think of it as "me time". Man all of this unhappines for what? We get the privelage to wake up and log on to Animeonline.net, that alone makes me feel like I live a life of excess, and need to slow things down a little.

+ Reply to Thread