+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Another School Shooting

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Another School Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I'm going to need some proof of that.
    If I had more experience wit the internet, I would gladly provide u wit a link. But, alas, most of the information I obtained came from various sources other than the internet and I do not know where I can obtain a link for the info. We have had it reported on the news, once that I can account for, where an armed suspect was stopped by police 'fore he could harm any1. Although incidents like this r rare, they do happen.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

There is at least one case in which students did, indeed, take justice into their own hands and succeed in bringing the killer down:

Appalachian School of Law shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course, the reports are conflicting (pro-gun lobby says the students were armed when the shooter was subdued... anti-gun lobby focuses on testimony that witnesses didn't see etheir of the guys involved armed at the time and that the killer was subdued by physical force, not the threat of other weapons)...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    There is at least one case in which students did, indeed, take justice into their own hands and succeed in bringing the killer down:

Appalachian School of Law shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course, the reports are conflicting (pro-gun lobby says the students were armed when the shooter was subdued... anti-gun lobby focuses on testimony that witnesses didn't see etheir of the guys involved armed at the time and that the killer was subdued by physical force, not the threat of other weapons)...
    Both of the armed students didn't have a gun on their person though. And, even more importantly, one was a police officer and the other was a deputy sheriff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Odighizuwa first discussed his academic problems with professor Dale Rubin, where he reportedly told Rubin to pray for him.[4] Odighizuwa returned to the school around 1:00 and proceeded to the offices of Dean Anthony Sutin and Professor Thomas Blackwell, where he opened fire with a .380 ACP semi-automatic handgun. According to a county coroner, powder burns indicated that both victims were shot at point blank range.[5] Also killed along with the two faculty members was a student, Angela Denise Dales, age 33. Three other people were wounded.
    And these people didn't have much chance did they? That's what I mean when I say the attacker has the initiative.

Newbie Mofro is off to a good start Mofro's Avatar
    Thanks

i live in a town with a population of about 800 and yet their has been a shooting in town a kid i knew shot and killed another kid i knew what is the world coming to
    Mofro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6