Closed Thread

Thread: Answer my question.

Newbie Jairo may be famous one day Jairo may be famous one day Jairo's Avatar
    Thanks

Answer my question.

Well I have a girlfriend that actually she use to be only my friend, but i find out that she likes me and she was sad because i got many girlfriends except for her. So i didn't want to see her sad and so down. In the end i ask her out, she is happy right now, but the problem is that I don't really like her.
    What should I do???

can u give me some advise?

I will be thankful.
    Last edited by Jairo; Aug 11, 2008 at 12:11 PM. Reason: spelling
    Do not dwell in the past... do not wonder about the future... just life the present to the fullness...

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Answer my question.

well, it's not really fair to lead someone on. you wouldn't want someone leading you on, would you? so, you care for her obviously, or you wouldn't have been her friend. I think you should tell her that you would rather be friends. be sure to be gentle though.
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Naomi Vaine For This Useful Post:

Jairo (Aug 11, 2008)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Naomi.

I have to say too, you're a really good friend. It was cool of you to care so much about her feelings that you were willing to at least TRY to see if a relationship would work. You knew it was what she wanted... Even if YOU werent as interested. That makes you a good friend.

But you can't really help who you're attracted to. Its not your fault that you don't feel the same way about her, as she feels about you. So yeah... be as considerate of her feelings as you seems to always be, and let her down easy. Hopefully she'll still be willing to be friends. (I know first hand how hard it is to be "just friends" with someone you really want to be with.)
    ... Not Ever Again...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

Jairo (Aug 11, 2008)

Newbie Jairo may be famous one day Jairo may be famous one day Jairo's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks, I appreciate ur advice. And i hope we can be friends
    Do not dwell in the past... do not wonder about the future... just life the present to the fullness...

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

They are right. It isnt fair to a girl who is into you and just lead them on. I should know the last person I was with did the samething to me. I was heart broken when he told me the only reason he was with me was to get to my best friend. Let her down gentle BUT imply that you STILL want to be friends and that maybe one day you two can actually be together when your feelings for her grow. Until then I believe the friendship will over power anything. Remember as long as your honest with her (yes she will be upset and heart broken and all these other things but honesty is the best thing to do) she has to understand and I believe she will.
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

endure and give time. you don't go into sudden conclusion, just give time and study her actions if it's really love or just a misunderstood love. this is why i don't go on a relationship.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Please use your blogs(Profile page) for information of a personal nature. The forums should only be used for discussions.
    Anime Online - FAQ

Closed Thread