+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anti's.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Anti's.

It seems that some many people either in response to a bad economy or world turmoil are opposing things. They protest over everything and its mother. And you try to have a converstaion with these people but all they do is oppose stuff they don't stand for anything. These people need to stop hating and get a feaking life. But that is just me and I know often my opinions are in the minority but what do you guys think should be done about these people who essentially just cause a rucous without actually stating anything, making any type of discourse meaningful.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anti's.

well, obviously i hate those people blindly. i'm asserting my (inherant) right as a loyal canadian citizen to sit back and laugh at the world with all my canadian buddies. cause like yknow, we're totally exempt from the world's stupidity.WWIII? HAHAHAHAHAHA WE'RE GONNA MIGRATE TO THE GREAT HOCKEY RINK IN THE SKY LONG BEFORE ANY CRAZY SHIT LIKE THAT HAPPENS.

however i don't think you're alone in your dislike for total derbags who mount an argument on stuff they learned from other peoples' mouths. you can't really blame them though, because they obviously believe what they're spewing so instead you should feel sorry for them. hah, but they don't like people who actually are informed so i guess it evens out somewhere in the middle.

BUT i do reserve complete dislike for activist people, and weirldly enough, most feminists. just the really fanatacle ones who stoop to name calling and retarded chants. i understand that sometimes the masses (us) need to protest and act up and blahblah but some just take it waaaay to far. most of time, in my opinion, feminism borders on sexism.

even though women are far smarter, better drivers, good at tennis, and generally less smelley than men does not mean it's okay to call them names and hate them blindy... we do have to share the world with them yknow. it wouldn't hurt if like... even 20% of them would shave off that moustach xD

was that too offensive?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anti's.

No that was not too offensive and I am going to use that someday. Canada seems more stable these days.

+ Reply to Thread