+ Reply to Thread

Thread: any aristocrats here?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

any aristocrats here?

i'm a bit curious here. are there any aristocrats here in animeonline? be honest.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: any aristocrats here?

I reckon you could consider my grandfather one, except he passed away several years back, so I'm NOT an aristocrat but have that "lineage"? >_>

I have friends who are, though. I mean, we don't use the term "aristocrat" widely anymore but going by what I understand to be "aristocracy", yeah,
    they come from powerful families. But it's not a big deal (apart from the fact that they're extremely rich) since everyone mingles with everyone for the
    most part these days.

Newbie SuperHarima is off to a good start SuperHarima's Avatar
    Thanks

nope, im not an aristocrat but i am related to some... but i dont know them very well
    Favorite anime at the moment:
    Love Hina,School Rumble,Ah! My Goddess

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

My Great Uncle on my fathers side is a majority share holder in Shell Canada (Oil Company), but he's the black sheep of the family for the fact he likes to lord is wealth over the rest of the family.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm. my mom's side of the family's totally European, and there's some Welsh and Italian in there....they're all rich and like
    "well good day to you sir," and they have walking canes and crap, but 'cause my dad's japanese, they treat me weird so..i d k..

+ Reply to Thread