+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any Night Owls on Anime Online

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Any Night Owls on Anime Online

i am like that my self once had an avrage of 16.3 post's per day
    i remember one time it was arounf 9 am almost when i went to bed from being on AO it might have been longer but i love stayig up late
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I try to finish all my college work before I leave my University, mostly between classes, sometimes even during classes, so when I get to my insanely small dorm room that I share with my best friend, I try to relax and enjoy the rest of my day.. I either log in here, watch movies or anime, go out with my buddy, or talk with my dorm mates.. I also call my parents back home every night. I have to ensure they rest properly, not worrying over me.

Anyways, I do sleep late at night, either at 12 or 1 a.m., but I get up pretty early, too, like at 5:30 or 6:00 p.m. to do prayers.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i go to bed around 2am to 4am and i have to wake up at 5am to go to school by bus to get to my 7am class....... and that was a horrible sentence...

^_^ i love college.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

well it depends...
    mon-thur: i go to highschool at 8 AM(senior year YEAH im almost outa the) i get out at 3 PM then I go to college from 4:30PM to 9PM, then I sleep when Im done with homework... if im lucky 11PM if im not lucky 2AM, hard days 3 or 4PM so some days... I sleep like 2 or 3 hours!
    fri: just go to hishschool in the morning so after im done with homework.... IM DONE!
    fri night-sunday night: I pretty much do wut i want whci mean i sleep when i want
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a night owl I guess and a afternoon also :/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty much a night owl ^.^, though during the school year I went to sleep between 11 and 2 am, and then got back up at around 5ish.
    During vacations and the summer is when I completely change around my schedule - I stay up and go til about 5-6 am, causing me having to sleep in until almost noon (which sucks because not only do I like the late night, I also like the very early-mid morning time as well ^^; ). I use to compromise on the days when I had nothing to do by going to sleep at 3 pm til like... 9ish.

Now, during college I go to bed on average between 1 and 3am, which isn't bad, especially compared to the girls in my hall. I'd wake up at 5 to go use the bathroom and they'd still be up, talking, cooking, and running up and down the halls despite having 8 oclock classes ^_^;;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Yeah i am pretty much a night owl when i am not at my parents. I tend to stay online till what 3am and then get to sleep and wake up around midday. my can be really lazy if i want to

But i suppose i never really feel that sleepy to go to be bed before midnight unless i feel like i really need a long nights sleep because i don't feel right.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ I'm a night owl.

XD But I'm not on AO at night!
    >_> My sleep can vary from 11pm to never.

XD I try my best to avoid "never" as much as possible, but there's always so much to do!

I also tire easily these days (easily compared to how I used to be, that is) ... so I might accidentally fall asleep around 3am while I was waiting for something to finish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast