+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: anybody collect?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anybody collect?

lol tht could count actually since i'm looking to add more manga to my collection and more anime dvds into my collection

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah. I started collecting Disney movies a year ago and now I'm looking for the really old releases. So hard to find, and so expensive! My English teacher's nuts about Disney movies too. He's been looking for all of them in different languages.

Newbie nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone who said they have all 50 state quarters your lying because they haven't released all 50 states yet. I've collected quite a bit over the last few years, I collect Swords, Weapons, Final Fantasy figures and statues, Some Anime and Game figures, Certain TCGs, and there is a tons of stuff I used to collect but don't any more. Here are some pics:

Here is a couple pics of some of my Final Fantasy stuff. The first one is my FF Creatures and the second is a couple of my favorite cold cast statues.

The next three are a few of my swords. The first one is the pride of my collection it's by Paul Chen a Japanese sword smith. If you really know swords you know who he is. The second is some of my lesser ornamental swords and the third is my Blade sword and Scorpion King sword.

Newbie Kakashi51 may be famous one day Kakashi51 may be famous one day Kakashi51's Avatar
    Thanks

That is awsome i collect trtading cards mostly pokemon and yu-gi-oh. but i want to start magic the gathering.
    Help bring Fire Emblem 6 (Sealed Sword) to America.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?fe6&1

Thanks to equinn for the great sig!

Newbie nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the TCGs I collect is Pokemon but I'm a little ashamed to admit it because of my age. heheheh Magic looks interesting but my god there is A LOT of expansion sets for it. You could literally spend hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to complete the Magic sets.

Newbie Kakashi51 may be famous one day Kakashi51 may be famous one day Kakashi51's Avatar
    Thanks

i know im kinda ashaimed of pokemon too
    Help bring Fire Emblem 6 (Sealed Sword) to America.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?fe6&1

Thanks to equinn for the great sig!

Newbie Kamiya may be famous one day Kamiya may be famous one day
    Thanks

Authentic clothings, dolls, music cds, and lots of daily accessories and collectables.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I Collect those 50 state quarters thing, (which won't be finished 'till '08), and various naruto stuff. I even have a Suna Shinobi headband.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast