Closed Thread

Thread: Anything you want...

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Anything you want...

If you could have any one thing in the world what would it be??You must explain why you want it.

I would like to have a dog...last year on father's day my dog,sugar, died.
    i had her for three years.i love her a lot!!she was unquie and she was my baby!!
    well on father's i woke up by the door bell ringing.some man was at the door.he ask if he could talk to my mom...so i went and woke up my mom..she talk to the man while i was just sittin on the couch.she came and told me that sugar had died..she had fall en off the porch.she had her choker on and it got caught and ....she choked to death...i'm over it now but on that day i cried like i had lost everything..but i think now that i'm ready for another dog.well thats what i want....

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anything you want...

I wish to be at absolute peace with myself and my enviornment. I just think it would be nice not to think about the perils of life, or petty arguments, or making decisions. If I could float around in constant euphoria, but still be a productive human being, that would be bliss.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...i like you ansewer mega..it cery interesting..really get me to think...

Newbie fujesal is off to a good start fujesal's Avatar
    Thanks

RENN!!!!!!!!!
    That was a heartwarming story!!
    I loved it!!
    I wish that your wish can come true more then mine =)
    anyways, my wish is to have the perfect life =P
    to be honest I can't think of another!!

bii!!

EDIT:OMG!! I thought of one ten seconds after I posted =P
    My cat spot, (bro's choice, I wanted to name him puma or couger<-spelling?)fell off my balcony twice, luckily I'm on the second floor, but the first time we found him on a rosebush right under our balcony. He must've been ther for an hour!!! I felt so bad for him but we have him for years and that never happend. (the litter box was on the balcony). The second time no one was home and my mom ( who hated spot) left the balcony door open. I think he waited in that rosebush for 3 hour b4 no one came!! I never saw him again. I actually couldn't stop crying that night, I had no sleep.

I wish to have my dear kitty spot back!!!

bii!!
    Last edited by fujesal; Aug 28, 2007 at 08:52 PM. Reason: spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    "act the way you want to be and soon you'll be the way you act"

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This thread is being closed for the following reason...
    In an effort to minimise low quality posts, effective immediately, FAVOURITE THREADS can only be created by Community Members and above (Achieved after 30 days AND 100 posts).

Do not ask the following UNLESS you are a Community Member or higher:

* Who do you like better?
    * Who would win?
    * Who's your fav...?
    * or similar...

I have seen an increase in these type of threads by new members, and this is bringing down the quality of discussion.

Hopefully by the time you have reached a Community Member, you will know what is required of you with regards to responsible posting.

NOW when you do reach Community Member status, please try to continue to give your posts depth and quality otherwise an infraction will be given for low quality posting.
    Let's Curb Low Quality Posts

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread