+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AO Couples >>Can you trust them?<<

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO Couples >>Can you trust them?<<

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    i actually dispise the girls in real life very much. Most of them are too slutty, drink too much, or smoke.
    It amuses me that you don't think they're in fact the same girls. Do internet girls evaporate when they log off? I'm fairly certain that MOST of them also exist in "real life"...

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I've tried internet dating many times and many times failed. I realized that my previous relationships I never really put trust or even faith in the relationship. I started seeing my husband off of Myspace in about the beginning of May...soon following I married him.

I've been married to him for about 6 months but we have been together almost 7 months come December 9th. Yeah I know we hadn't been dating long before we married but with him I shared everything. I could be myself and not be scared that he would think different of me. We shared the same views on everything. On how to deal with problems to how we were going to grow old.

Yes it is true love. I love this man more then anything. I need to stop doubting on if he's coming home or not. I need to just put my faith in waiting for him to come off that plane and to me. We have already been through a lot in the last 6 months.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't tried it.

For some people it works out really well and people find true love. With others it doesn't work out (due to distance and whatnot).

I wouldn't find it appealing, but that's just me.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

I have tried it once...and yet i regretted it.After that i havent dated since.

cant you just go outside in the world and find somebody by being yourself.If one day you two meet well they're gonna know the true you. Instead of finding someone close to you while you were internet dating, your friend got a date when you thought it would never be possible for him/her.What if they have a criminal record,is a molester?? you never know.

So why do that well its my opinion : No its not true love over a technical machine.
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

No and i have no intention to try it!

when i find someone cool and lovely has to be face to face...sorry but this internet date thing it would work with me...

unless i had meet this person before in real life

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    It amuses me that you don't think they're in fact the same girls. Do internet girls evaporate when they log off? I'm fairly certain that MOST of them also exist in "real life"...
    yes! They do in fact evaporate! i have seen it with my eyes.

seriously though if i talk with someone long enough on msn or some other messenger i feel as though i can see more into their mind then i could if i stared at a person. That gives me a sense of trust that i can't find any where else and then i ask them of their history of those subjects. I know they could be lying, but i trust all my dear friends and trust to me is the truest form of love ^_^

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I was sort of tried it once, for a short while. She kept wanting to meet in person. I felt we didn't really know each other enough for that yet. There was something about the whole thing that just kept an itch going in the back of my brain. Eventually I kept pressing about certain things that didn't seem right. Finally I pressed hard enough and found out that she lied about her age on the site, she was only 15.

Whoa! Jail bait! Red ALert, Red Alert Will Robinson! That was that, end of conversation.

I have not been able to get myself to try again.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

well, seeing as how Michael and I are on the verge of getting married.. I don't see why not.

Oh yes Legend.
    Oh yes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast