+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AO Couples >>Can you trust them?<<

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO Couples >>Can you trust them?<<

Well I can say that I have actually done it. I guess I did try to once but it kinda.... well I don't really know what happened. I doubt that I'll try it again anytime soon. One wound was good enough to get me to stop. I guess I'll just have to wait untill prince charming comes and sweeps me off my feet. Unlikely, but life will go on with or without a companion.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I never tried it, and never will. I have to meet my women face to face. The only true way to find out what their like. On the internet there only like what they tell you. Like Umbriel said they could be jail bait or be nuts.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    well, seeing as how Michael and I are on the verge of getting married.. I don't see why not.

Oh yes Legend.
    Oh yes.
    With that post, my reputation went from "regular joe" to "perverted predator".

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie SoftBlade is off to a good start SoftBlade's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it could work for shy people (like myself =P) who can't really meet people in RL that easily. No being face to face with a person makes you feel much more confident when talking to someone. Some people might be lucky enough to meet someone who is actually telling them the truth about themselves, but most of the time its probably just some pervert or idiot trying to get lucky (Had a friend whom I found out was asking girls over the net for nude pics, just sick! =/)

I kinda dated over the internet once. I started chatting with my friend's girlfriend's friend over an online game and we went out for about 5 months. I kinda knew who she was since my friend could tell me, but there's a lot he didn't know about her (like the fact that she was cheating on me, and the other 4 guys she was dating =P) which I eventually found/figured out myself. In other words, I won't try it again. Will wait till the right girl comes my way ^^

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I thought you were already one Legend?? Just didn't realise it was because you were taken.

Someone has trust another whom they haven't met before, which of course is a big thing but when you start talking to a friend and things progress, its really not that different from meeting someone in the bar, it is just that when its online people can either lie or be honest and I am honest about myself online and I am exactly the same offline as I am online.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post

Denial is not a good thing Michael.

^ you see. THAT is why online dating may sometimes falter.

I am not that young.
    and you are not that old.

And you were never a regular joe.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post

Denial is not a good thing Michael.

^ you see. THAT is why online dating may sometimes falter.

I am not that young.
    and you are not that old.

And you were never a regular joe.
    Yeah I am not that old. As a matter of fact I am Barely Legal.

As for the topic, how do we determine the successfulness of an online relationship?? What is the time cut off date, or do we have some other kind of goals couples have to reach in order to be considered successful?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah I am not that old. As a matter of fact I am Barely Legal.

As for the topic, how do we determine the successfulness of an online relationship?? What is the time cut off date, or do we have some other kind of goals couples have to reach in order to be considered successful?
    yeah yeah. sure sure.

You can't determine the successfulness of an online relationship.
    It's not possible.

Because people like to lie and think they can get away with it.

For all you know, I can be a forty year old with a beer belly.
    !
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Nov 18, 2007 at 01:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast