+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: AO members: gone but not forgotten

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: AO members: gone but not forgotten

There are loads of members that i am totally clueless of, most of my friends are still here on AO which is great adn as new members join i can just tell "SOME" of them are here to stay for a long time. I miss Hold x Me x Thrill x Me she was a great friend we sometimes speak on msn togther, well she hardley visits this site any more I miss DragonBall even though he's only been gone for a little while and he comes on occasionally, i still miss him because he allways understood me. It's strange to think actually how many veterains there actually is out there, i don't even know about half of them and equinn Blade X still visits a little, but not as often well it would be nice to see them and say hi just once in a while.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Aww... lebby... im so sorry.. i did not mean to.. but by stating Legions Ketsueki... it includes you in ! ^^ You are after all a member of it i miss all the members which have dissapeared i don't know where... o.O gee...

Oh yea.. Teasing Deo and Koga is fun indeed.. too bad Deo is "absent" almost all the time.. i wonder how he is doing now... did not even PM me a hello or anything.. :/ Gee... maybe he is busy... ^^ lol

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I've forgotten about most of the old, good guys that left during my own little break. To be perfectly honest, I'm still more of a random encounter rather than the "poster" that I used to be. But hey, there is someone that said she missed me, so I guess I should come around more often

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Newbie Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hai...i just got back online this year. What with not being able to afford much and busy with a toddler i dropped off the int world for 2 years and when i came back both Sessh and Baron forgot about me...we used to be part of ACROSS which our dearly-departed friend Ilapalazo had started...but when we all lost him and Ledin everyone became a bit distant. It's sad. Sessh and Baron were like brothers to me and is sad that they don't remember me. ;_; i had tried contancting via messanger and phone for Baron...but to no avail. ah well. I have two other friends online (they don't go here sadly) But i still don't get to see them often...ah adulthood heh. Both are busy with work and/or spouses. The only reason i have free time is that i am a stay at home mother. I hope i make some more friends here.
    Anna & Kas's Frosted mini postiesĀ©..... mmmm
    The artist formerly known as Shandi XP

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Sheep misses the members from its time when sheep was a newbie. <u_u> I hardly drop by here because of their absence.

Namely:

Hokuro-san, the first AO senior who sent sheep a PM. So in any case, sheep always places him above. (Smiles)

Reese-san, the second senior who made friends with sheep after she viewed my thread on "How do I grow bigger boobs?!".

Cerebrum, the dork that sheep used to play and bully around. Sheep kind of miss his abusive act..

Kedar-san, the only mod who kindly spoke to sheep at that time.

Muffin-chan, who played letter games with sheep most of the time.

K-san, the drama queen who bullied Cereb. (Laughs)

Blade-san, who I can say was my really best friend in AO. We started out pretty bad but ended up a team later. (Laughs)

And the rest...

Shizuka-san, Mahiru-san, Michiru-san, Pie-chan, Chris-san, DR-san, Sora-san, Lock-san, Fudge-san, setsuna-chan, Piggy-san, Foxy-chan ... *Starts counting with fingers*

... There's too many. <;__;> (Tears)

Regardless of their absence, they are not forgotten in my book! <^v^>/

Baa!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie Cyberboy may be famous one day Cyberboy may be famous one day
    Thanks

woah, haven't been here in a while. i miss the vets. >.<

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

yep... istill remember rincess lady... haha... but i aven't had any contact with her for a long time now... and my profile has been dead for quite a while now due to the fact that nobody's posting any comments on it anymore... plus the fact that the networking bug hasn't been that weel fixed yet, so i have invitations i can't approve of ivitations of me others can;t approe... ad.. but true... people leave and forget.... for the only constant thing in this world after all is just one thing: change
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie Cyberboy may be famous one day Cyberboy may be famous one day
    Thanks

do anyone of you remember ewdi? or gig?

lots of new people >.<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast