+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: AO members: gone but not forgotten

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: AO members: gone but not forgotten

Hokuro-san, the first AO senior who sent sheep a PM. So in any case, sheep always places him above. (Smiles)
    Kedar was the first one to PM me.. too bad he only sent 2 pm and he never even talk to me.. sheesh... second would be Equinn... ^^ and we are still friends till now.. She was the one who made a cute sig for me... my first siggy.. and it was blue like mine now..

Who else do i miss... hmm...im totally ignored most of the time here in AO.. i don't have much friends.. only very few become close with me ^^ and i can't remember the older ones on 2007... sheesh... sorry guys...

i miss the vets
    There were many vet in AO.. what does AO had to do with sick animals? @.@ jk i know what you meant... veterans... well most members are gone like the wind.. :/ i dont know why.. but im glad some stayed...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, when we have members that are long gone we can tell that some are will return while the rest of the members wont return online, because they might obtain jobs and wont have enough time to hang out, or simply because they may be reunited with the rest of the family, gone back to original home. You know the old saying, "Out the with the Old and In with the New." I say this for a reason, there are many members here and there is hardly time for anyone to be noticed until a member speaks up to be noticed rather then forgotten. Many days members leave and there are new members logging in everyday to meet new people. I always meet new people, since the members i used to talk with hardly have enough time to reply back a message that was sent. Does anyone understand what i meant from the quote i spoke of?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Ha, rayme just reminded me why I stopped reading his posts in the clan.

Friends come and go, as do members. If you're that bored/sad, take the initiative and try to message someone that's on and make a new friend. As for me, I do have one person that's gone from here who use to be 'eh pretty cool guy', but I'm not going to get emotional over someone I never met in person.
    LMAO, thats funny LOL, I kind a had that too, Alucard_Spriggan, man, we use to be brothers when I first started here in AO, pretty much I learned some things from him. Now I learned his was in Iraq, and came back. its almost been 2 years since I last heard from him. and Sage-sven, he kept one of my forums up and alive and including Mixed Fighter girl, she helped too. I do miss my friends. I appreciated everything they did for me. no matter what it was.

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seijuro_Kasumi View Post
    Hai...i just got back online this year. What with not being able to afford much and busy with a toddler i dropped off the int world for 2 years and when i came back both Sessh and Baron forgot about me...we used to be part of ACROSS which our dearly-departed friend Ilapalazo had started...but when we all lost him and Ledin everyone became a bit distant. It's sad. Sessh and Baron were like brothers to me and is sad that they don't remember me. ;_; i had tried contancting via messanger and phone for Baron...but to no avail. ah well. I have two other friends online (they don't go here sadly) But i still don't get to see them often...ah adulthood heh. Both are busy with work and/or spouses. The only reason i have free time is that i am a stay at home mother. I hope i make some more friends here.
    You too? Yeah, I just got back recently as well -- for the third time. Good thing I stumbled upon the link during my leisure time, or I'd be counted as a casualty too. Lotski, you still around? We miss you...

Oh, lotsa thanks to Ray for helping me out when I returned with a second ID almost one year ago today (I wasn't always known as psychical). Someone must've hijacked my original ID years ago, back when AO was younger and messier. Oh well.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post

well i should say tifa tooo hes like one of my best friends offline who i haven't seen like HOW LONG STACY!! T_T me missiesss you toooo i need to come in and see you....
    lizzy you wrote he instead of she, can i just clarify i am a woman lol just incase anyone was confused lol

thank you equinn

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yees... I always feel forgotten and lost when I get back to AO after a long period of time... And some people seem to have disappeared forever.... O.o But it's not always as bad as it seems. The good thing in online relationships is that they are easy to restore, especially in this friendly place.

Well I miss an owfull lot of people, because I haven't been here for a month or something, I miss sprout and chris and Renn and Ryoma and Kuwi!!!! and halo3master and equinn and even Rave and Jamie O.o well the list can go on...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Oh yees... I always feel forgotten and lost when I get back to AO after a long period of time... And some people seem to have disappeared forever.... O.o But it's not always as bad as it seems. The good thing in online relationships is that they are easy to restore, especially in this friendly place.

Well I miss an owfull lot of people, because I haven't been here for a month or something, I miss sprout and chris and Renn and Ryoma and Kuwi!!!! and halo3master and equinn and even Rave and Jamie O.o well the list can go on...
    Yes but luckily for you most of them are very active members, it's amazing how many people come and go, most of the time we don't even notice the noobs that dissapear into the clouds and internet cyber space some little members brought me great convorsations for one day then zip, never ever heard or seen them online again, so it is ashame but without change AO wouldn't progress as great as it has, think of it as earth, if we didn't die and no one was born this world wouldn't progress, it's just a part of life *Touching*

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Its sad really allot of good posters are gone now,But some come back for small stints.I used to talk to allot of members that are not really around here much any more, Such as bassdudez ,HibikiLink ,Fallen Hero to name a few. I would say Sasurai but he still shows him self once in a while but nothing like back then.

Its just allot got fed up with all the drama that was going on.Which hurt AO greatly with less topics and less people replying to them.Plus it does not really help that noobs bring down post quality when they first join up which stops allot of the better posting members to skip that topic.
    Last edited by koga23; May 27, 2008 at 06:02 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast