+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: AO members: gone but not forgotten

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO members: gone but not forgotten

um yes it has. sadly my best friend up here when i first joined who was like an older brother to me. BladeX
    he was awsome. i miss alot. i used to talk to him over myspace and stuff then he just stopped getting on.
    it makes me sad. and i have many other friends that have just stopped coming.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Its sad really allot of good posters are gone now,But some come back for small stints.I used to talk to allot of members that are not really around here much any more, Such as bassdudez ,HibikiLink ,Fallen Hero to name a few. I would say Sasurai but he still shows him self once in a while but nothing like back then.

Its just allot got fed up with all the drama that was going on.Which hurt AO greatly with less topics and less people replying to them.Plus it does not really help that noobs bring down post quality when they first join up which stops allot of the better posting members to skip that topic.
    Sadly, I wasn't around anymore when all that AO drama happened, and so oblivious I remain. Care to tell me 'bout it? I'd greatly appreciate that.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Abu and I were around the time all the drama happened.
    However, we had different ways to cope the "chaos that ensued"...

Mainly: We left AO for a while.

Yeah, AO ain't what it used to be. Especially with all these new kids running around, pretending they've been a member since the day they were born... as well as NEVER CAPITALIZING ANY OF THEIR LETTERS (I'm looking at you too, Abu)...
    <.< Seriously, at least capitalize the first letter in your sentence.

The AO chatroom was nice and all, but most of the old-school members left around that time... so... we only had a few loyals to talk to, and the rest were a bunch of strangers who were trying too hard to be friendly with us.
    ...nothing really replaced the AO spam-forum... the same place where most of our friendships blossomed.

But we "left" for our own reasons.
    Abu left because Mayura was gone- and eventually Shinku no kage started disappearing too.
    And I left because I was having social withdrawals and needed to do some new things before I completely sounded like every other no-life forum-leech.

We do visit this place occassionally (as do some old friends), but we don't roam around it like we used to.
    *shrugs* Ah well. Have a good life, peeps.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

You reminded me soshi.. o.O where is Shinku no Kage... i haven't seen Shinku for a while already... Abu is still around at times from what i see.. but gee.. none of you ever drop by and even PM me.. sad...

Yeah, AO ain't what it used to be. Especially with all these new kids running around, pretending they've been a member since the day they were born... as well as NEVER CAPITALIZING ANY OF THEIR LETTERS (I'm looking at you too, Abu)...
    <.< Seriously, at least capitalize the first letter in your sentence.
    Hehe.. im saved from that

We do visit this place occassionally (as do some old friends), but we don't roam around it like we used to.
    *shrugs* Ah well. Have a good life, peeps.
    Is this place special to you guys? ^^ I think i'll be sticking here in AO for quite a long time

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I miss the AO fan fiction that White_Shadow wrote. Or maybe just all the people who starred in it.

Thanks

Speaking of which, is it just me, or is it getting awfully quiet around here? AO, I mean?

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Eeehh.. it's been like this for some time.. unactive AO.. i was there when AO was much more active then slowly and gradually old members started missing and stuff... AO becomes quieter and newbies came flushing in Ehh.. still quiet though... some members just came in... and posted a thread in the introduction area.. and poof.. never ever seen them again..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

Yep. I noticed some people just can't stay that long over here, especially the newbies. I tried getting a few like-minded friends to join, but they just disappear afterwards. Oh well.

Probably because it takes a hundred posts before you could get your very own custom avatar?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast