+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: AOer Discussion and Chat

Newbie Blair13 is off to a good start Blair13's Avatar
    Thanks

AOer Discussion and Chat

My name is Tifa and I am a student at the Art Institute working towards an Associate's Degree in Photography while one day hoping to work towards Fine Art Photography.
    Being a four-year member of Animeonline.net, I never really made an attempt to participate with little computer time and stagnant role play groups, it was hard to stay interested; especially when there was little member activity so long ago. It was especially hard to participate in the forums mainly because they were so fast-paced that I hardly had time to stay active and keep track of it all but now, being a enthusiastic role players, a writer, a drawer of anime/manga, a novic photographer, and a lover of creativity and the world; I wish to take the time each day to share myself with my fellow AOers and thus show them my creativity if they are willing to acknowledge it.
    I made this thread mainly to discuss AO or simply chat about ourselves and how the creativity our lives makes our worlds keep goin' round but also to introduce the 'new kids' so to speak to Anime Online and that they may share a little about themselves while learning about AO along with any tips that one may have or any suggestions that will be to the benefit of all.
    Self-sacrifice brings me the greatest of joys. ~ Tifa

Newbie What-A-Shot Champion, Ele Jumper Champion, Farm Yard Missle Launcher Champion, Big Money Champion, Blitz World War Champion PandiCream is off to a good start PandiCream's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AOer Discussion and Chat

Hi Tifa I'm a new kid..

My name is Brai and I am a student at secondary school. I hope to one day be a violinist and member of the D?il ?ireann.
    I'm new to AO, But I read manga from the site alot since.. can't remember ;3. I don't role play because i'm not creative, and I cannot
    draw because I just fail at it xD. I'm bad at writing.. It's difficult for me to portray my ideas through words, perhaps.. lyrical dancing?
    Oh, I can't dance because I have two left feet O.O.. But I can play instruments really well It's like second nature.. or more like first nature,
    Because sometimes I forget to breathe!

I hope to get to know you too ;D, I sadly have no tips or suggestions for anyone

Italian Tears

Thanks

lol, well, it's a pleasure to meet you Brai and a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I completely know what you mean by two left feet lol; I couldn't dance if it were the life of me and I fall or trip at each attempt, no matter how hard I try but I guess it's because I'm not ninja enough to teach myself. As for the violin, I have always wanted to learn! Do you ever just play from the heart and "wing" it? I would love to hear you play and I completely understand on forgetting to breathe.... XD

Newbie What-A-Shot Champion, Ele Jumper Champion, Farm Yard Missle Launcher Champion, Big Money Champion, Blitz World War Champion PandiCream is off to a good start PandiCream's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's just pray aliens don't take over the world and challenge us specifically to a dance duel over rights to Earth..
    And I sometimes freestyle but for fun, when I do competitions and applications, etc I don't do original stuff ;3
    I can also play the Cello and Piano, But would love to be in an orchestra playing the Violin/Cello !!
    It's my goal

Italian Tears

Thanks

Lol, if the fate of the world rested within our hands and depended on our victory in a dancing contest; the world would surely be lost to hellatious aliens. XD
    I wish you the best of luck in your goal! I play a bit of piano every now and then but it's all freestyle because I have trouble reading notes. X3 I've always wanted to play cello too! XD I love music of all types especially the instrumental.

Newbie Mikirin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello Brai and Tifa! I don't have much to say for myself, so just... -waves nervously-

Newbie JunjouDarkRainBow is off to a good start JunjouDarkRainBow's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice, too meet u
    Hey is it hard to get u degree in photography
    Ciel and Sebastian❤❤

Thanks

Hello Mikirin! It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome! How are you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast