Closed Thread

Thread: The ArtiManga (temporary name)Club

Newbie Rubyreesespieces is off to a good start
    Thanks

The ArtiManga (temporary name)Club

Hey, guys. My art school, the Around the Corner Art Center in Freehold, New Jersey, is starting a club called the ArtiManga club (name subject to change). In it, we will be watching anime and reading manga and discussing both. We will be learning about Japanese culture. We will be going on trips to conventions and many other cool places. But, we can't do any of this 'til we get it off the ground and acquire as many members as we can. So, is anyone interested? If so, please tell me, and give me your contact information. I am vice president of the club (president in July after I turn 18). We are currently in the middle of creating a website with all the information you'll need. In the meantime, we're just concerned about getting people.
    So, if you're between 12 and 24, love anime and manga and love Japan, please consider joining!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The ArtiManga (temporary name)Club

Advertising in any thread will result in an infraction, no exceptions. You may advertise in your signature and blog only.
    Let try to do it this way next time.

Closed Thread