Closed Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian Discrimination

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Asian Discrimination

It's not "who wanna get it back", it's "I'd better get it back".

@ POD : Obviously, if people feel bad about it they don't do it. The ones who continue to discriminate are the ones who don't think they're doing anything wrong.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Obviously, if people feel bad about it they don't do it. The ones who continue to discriminate are the ones who don't think they're doing anything wrong.
    agreed. i don't do what i think and know is wrong, and discriminating against other races definitely comes on the top of the list. what blue_rebel said has pretty much drawn the bottom line - "The ones who continue to discriminate are the ones who don't think they're doing anything wrong."

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I have many friends from States, and many of my Chinese friends have told me that sometimes they had to take in harsh remarks from those around them, in their colleges. (v.v) Like: Not another Chinese in the campus. I am just saying what they have told me. I didn't hear any complaints from my Japanese buddies, though.

~!! To discriminate people with different skin color, race, and religion is definitely wrong. Humans are just blind hypocrites! They go to Churches and Temples, but they don't put what they learnt into practice.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    I want bow lips. Lots of Japanese people have bow-shaped lips. But loads of Chinese people don't. Wwwhhhhyyy!?!?
    Um-hmm. Okay okay, no joky remarks from me. Japanese are... lol. ^_^

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i agree pracitice what you preach dont be a guy in a trailer thats all redneck about making fun of other race's and then turn around and say i get along with everyone it just isnt right
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

(T_T) I don't see a point in discrimination.
    I wonder why people have to be so racist. My mother is one of them. She's so ... I don't know how to describe her. She does gets on my nerves! She constantly talks bad and insults other races! (T_T) Sometimes she says it loud in public and I have to shut her up before before hear her.
    I never tried talking to her.. let me rephrase that: TRIED MANY TIMES, FAILED!

she's too stubborn. Worst, half the world is like her. (+_+).. baaa....
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone's Avatar
    Thanks

To say that Americans don't get discriminated against is wrong. I can't think of a single country right now that is happy with the U.S. and americans are always being called fat, and lazy (which sadly is part true)

But like blue_angel said, to laugh at someone's expense or to deny them privelages because they were born a different race is wrong. Thats my personal belief, and those who continue to discriminate believe just the opposite.

NEVER KNOWS BEST

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think discreamanation is a perspective it a stupid perpsetuve but one none the less if your raised around it your hole life you dont see a problem with it and dont see why poeple have a problem with you.if your not raised around it you turn out ok and arnt as likely to be a racsit. its all in perspective in how it is good or bad
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the Chinese are subject more to discrimination compared to the Japanese. (that's only what I think!) Some older Malaysians still hold a bunch of deep grudges towards the Japanese because of what the Jap soldiers did to our citizens when they invaded our country, and there are other more ulu (rural) Malaysias who hate the British for working them down to the bone. I'm glad I never had to live in an atmosphere like that. I'd have ended up hating everyone else. +__+;; Ignorance is bliss, after all, to some extent.

@ Holder : That's not always true. Some previously "happy" people got the shock of their lives when they read about racism happening elsewhere, and upon doing research, found out even more and... well, that's where their hateful feelings started. It's not common, sure, but it happens. I wasn't exactly discriminated for my race individually, but I know racism is happening all over and I. Hate. It.

But doing anything is really beyond me, so...
    Last edited by blue_rebel; Jul 21, 2006 at 07:26 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast