Closed Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian Discrimination

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Asian Discrimination

i dont see the reason for it but some ppls parents tell their kids that asains are 'something'. I dont have a prob with anyone!! asains are the coolest!!!!! i think the main reason for that is the racist that says that stuff thinks their in a higher class then them so they think its ok to call them that.

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Like I said, it dates way back. Lots of things happened in the past (plenty of wars, esp.) that I don't know about, and those contributed to the thoughts of racists. It's sad that old grudges still continue to be held even now.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i know what you mean blue my dad was in the viatnam war
    his experinces over there really gave him issues with the vitnamess
    and still does alittle . he rearly talks about it , he is just now getting around to where he will eat any kind of chinese 'japanese and veitnamese food
    whatever he saw over there was really bad.though i think our govenrment discreanates not meaning to chane subject on our vetrans wich my dad is want go into his health problems but he really is a cranky guy over the hole thing
    he was like 18 entering the war married my mom when he got home at 20 something. his racist views were sort of forced on him with the war and stuff. anway i dont want to run the thread so im gonna stop here.

ps the hole food thing was just one things he over came there are to many to mention
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

strange .. a while ago, there were some protest going on in front of the government office. All of them were Malays and they were carrying sign boards. Immediately, it occured to me that this could be the image of the soon-to-be future... protesting againts others races and existences ^^

. . . why . . . (T_T) . . . aren't we all still humans?

oh yea.. I'm a sheep, the head of sheepy cult! XD baa~ < spam
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

See, it's hard to understand why there is racism going on if you haven't been exposed to it. There were some racist issues going on when I was in elementary school; we used to yell at each other, "Malays are stupid!" and "Chinese are cheats!" and "Indians stink!" and all that sh!t - I can't remember what triggered it off (it was probably some Chinese kids getting top scores in a test or something crappy like that), but it went on for quite some time. And for a while I really did hate Malay kids.

And yeah, thanks to all the stories I've been hearing, I've come to be a little racist. But I still have my head on my shoulders. Here's proof I'm still in the right frame of mind:

People say Malays are stupid. I don't think that's right, every race has smart and stupid people, but the stupidity in the Malay race probably shows more because there are more Malays in this country, and they have special privileges. So if more Malays get to be in high positions in companies, then the stupidity stands out all the more, right? And while that is going on, the stupidity in the Chinese and Indian race shows less because there are less Chinese and Indian people here, so the ratio of stupid Malays to stupid Chinese/Indians is like, I don't know, 5:1?

It's just a theory.

Don't kill me for thinking it up.

Newbie PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD's Avatar
    Thanks

......i'm sorry but who are the malays?
    HAIL To Pyro_Psyco
    Who Made This Awesome Sig
    1st Females to Join the Noobie Clan

Newbie Night-Stalker may be famous one day Night-Stalker may be famous one day Night-Stalker's Avatar
    In my box mainly, a shoe box that is all i can offord, soon ill get a TV box, cant wait!
    Thanks

I've done it before to chinese/asian people but it's just a joke, if it's such a problem go over and hit them/talk to them say something like if you've got a problem with chinese/asian people say it to my face!

Noobz Clan Rocks!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Stalker
    I've done it before to chinese/asian people but it's just a joke, if it's such a problem go over and hit them/talk to them say something like if you've got a problem with chinese/asian people say it to my face!
    Haha, I don't give a blah to what those that I don't care for say to me. ^_^ Their words will just be mere passing thoughts. I haven't got the time to talk with them and let them not say what they want to spew.

Equality will certainly be a myth until everyone realizes the truth: You are your soul, not your body, which means that we are all equals. There is no such thing as Asian Soul, American soul, European soul, etc. All are same, equality-wise. That is just what I believe, is all.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast