Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian Discrimination

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Asian Discrimination

All races do it. Which includes the asians. I heard in china town whites and blacks are known as evil devils.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think discremnation is just an excuse to say once race is better than another and to provke thing i know thats obviouse but thats what it really its not just the us that does it. its everyone like mirroku said but i can also say that it can be stoped with a single word freind simple yet complex it would end alot of the hatred
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Jul 18, 2006 at 06:08 PM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Every races in existence are all the same. They get discriminated as much as the discriminate others. It sickens me a lot. They would say that others races can commit stupidity and crimes as if their own can do the same. As long as we are partially human, we all are capable of doing the same thing.

so as Chris-san said, discrimination on races is indeed an excuse to classify people.
    How pathetic and low life...

sorry for sounding harsh... and tedious... baa... (+_+)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I never seen someone do that or make fun of asians in that way. When kids do it i think its because there fascinated and curious. I always wondered about there eyes. But then again i get mistaken for being asian everyday because of my eyes. But i never been made fun of. The only thing i hear is the typical "How come they can work a computer like breathing air, but when they get into the car.....what the hell happens!" But i think everyone has something to say about another race.

But asians are awesome! I wish i was asian! Love the culture, moral, most of the food, and clothes etc....anime! Love it!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I never felt it when I was in Boston, even though I wasn't an American citizen. Everyone was okay with me. But I dunno, maybe it's different in other areas... I've yet to witness Asian-American discrimination with my own eyes.

As far as discrimination goes, though, there's plenty of it here in Malaysia. Freaking government officials. All so high and mighty and only concerned about their own race.

(I don't want to go into it because I might get bashed up or something...)

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

it sometimes happens to me and i am only a third japanesse. they all forget about my black and white side and just started calling me a china man, but it is all cool, just dont worry about it or call them racial names back j/k

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i normally dont pick on people because of their race. only if they are extremely prejudiced against me

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

if you live anywhere, you're bound to get heat sometime. Whites aren't always in the safe zone, nobody is. Quite frankly, I like asians for the most part, I mean I've never seen how someone can bad mouth an asian, they have a terrific heritage, and are just fun. The thing about discrimination you have to remember is this: They hate you because they don't understand you. People fear that which they don't understand, and some of the insecure people throw mud to make themselves feel better.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast