Closed Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian Discrimination

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Asian Discrimination

blue-chan~ yes! there is plenty of racist morons in Malaysia~

That's why the government held evil National service in high hopes of making us bow to that one and only race, the M___ (you know them) ^^

I was forced to join in this crappy activity for 3 months. (>_<) I never liked prison so I had no choice but to participate. The motive of this National service is to actually unite all the 3 main races of Malaysia.

To my observation during the 3 months of activities, it was bu!!sh!t... simply that.

(T_T) it was very one-sided and all that. I and a few guys wanted to complaint to the Major about this. But ne...

couldn't be bothered.. ^^lll

baa~

to be frank = racism is dumb ^^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

My parents are sorta racist too. They're always dissing the bumis, for reasons only Malaysians know about - and yeah, well, sometimes I agree with them, but I wish they'd just shut up about it and not stereotype them. I have plenty of really smart bumi friends. And who's to say that all Chinese are smart?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

where ever you go and who ever you are, there will always be discrimination. so better get used to it because we are not in heaven...this is earth.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    My parents are sorta racist too. They're always dissing the bumis, for reasons only Malaysians know about - and yeah, well, sometimes I agree with them, but I wish they'd just shut up about it and not stereotype them. I have plenty of really smart bumi friends. And who's to say that all Chinese are smart?

*nods* Malaysians are kinda BODOH! XD
    Chinese Malaysians thinks that they are freakin clean and perfect.
    wELL.. I don't have to be a malay or indian to dislike Chinese. I just dont favor according to races and colors. I'm more concern about well-beings and individuals. I don't hate all races just because one or two are dumba$$e$ ^^lll
    Anyway, I'm not too bothered with stuffs like this (n_n) it can cause unnecessary blood pressure....

baaaa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

haha lol, well i'm half chinese, but i don't get any racist comments or remarks directed at me. i think it might have to do with the fact that i don't have any obvious traits of the chinese, but i've never received any racist comments and such before. i look asian, but not particularly chinese, and from this, i can pretty much say that the chinese are discriminated against more so than any other asian country.

it gets really irritating though, having to witness the way people make fun of asians and such, and making racist remarks towards the asians. the funny thing is; racist people will say something like, "i hate asians", but they tend to forget that russians are asian as well.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I was reading an article by this Tlingit woman (FYI, Tlingits are Native Americans - I learned that when I was studying for the SAT II US History! XD), who suffered in Canada because her race was heavily discriminated against by the whites. I felt horrible. I mean, I've never been subject to that level of discrimination, but I've read a lot of novels that address the issue and something inside me stirs... it makes my blood boil.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

it's really irritating isn't it? some "white" people think they're better than everyone else just because they're not "black", and they even go as far as calling some people "yellow". i wish they'd get it into their thick skulls - skin colour doesn't matter. i mean, i was born with fair skin, but now i'm pretty tanned because i play sports and such outdoors all the time. are they going to call me "black" now? irritating indeed...

Thanks

Hahaha. It's the same, even the other way round. There are plenty of Asians who diss white people for being, I don't know, "white". They say things like, "Oh, those people don't go out and work their arses off like we do, they just stay indoors and enjoy the high life, and that's why they're so pale."

... and stupid things like that.

It's partially true that the standard of living in the West is higher than it is in the East, but that's because years ago the whites overpowered the yellows and the blacks. (What do the non-whites have to say for themselves, then?)

But I'm not complaining. I don't hold much against my own race, and I'm not against any other race for that matter. I just think it's funny (in a bad way) how some people come up with all these racist comments.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast