Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Asking girls (or guys, if you're a girl (or gay)) out on dates.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Asking girls (or guys, if you're a girl (or gay)) out on dates.

I always thought you should wait (holy crap, almost just forgot how to spell 'wait') until you have maybe a car (or at least a license) and some money before asking a girl (or guy) out.

I mean, you kind of look like a douche/asshole if your mom or dad drives you and your date to dinner, then have to pick you up again afterwards...

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Asking girls (or guys, if you're a girl (or gay)) out on dates.

Ehehe, so, is your question how one can ask a girl [or a guy] to go out with him/her, and the prerequisites to be out on dates?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

lol depends on wut age u r, i mean if u're older n is at the age of able to drive by urself then if it would seen as uncool in today's society. If u're at college/ university n u're staying with ur parents, tht might be seen as uncool. Depends really, if u're out for some fun then i guess yes those requirements are needed. Otherwise, if u take it slow n stuff she aint gonna mind 2 much so along as u do plan on getting ur license to drive n stuff. n O btw it's the guy who pays for the dinner usually so make sure u have ur cash with u.

mmm either than tht ur question is kinda vague since u havent set a scenario or anything

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you asking if you feel like a stupid guy or girl when your mom or dad drives you to where you and your date are suppose to meet? well, i don't see anything wrong with that, i mean if you don't have a mean of transportation is kool that your mom or dad drives to the places you want to go.

Newbie juLLiE_cHu may be famous one day juLLiE_cHu may be famous one day juLLiE_cHu's Avatar
    Thanks

^agree's. ^-^ yes. it doe salso depend on the age..but I've never encountered that before 0.o If a grl is lucky enough to have her parents drive her and her date..or it could also be for a special occasion ^-^ that a guys parents picks up the girl..I don't see anything wrong with it...and guys usually don't have to pay for grls on dates -_-" girls pay for guys sometimes..its called..helping...(right?) lol..

SPECIAL THANKS TO: N!tr0-Glyc3r1n, TaurausDemon23, and Surio; for helping me put up my sig =)

sig made by me =)
    juLLiE_cHu-- -"doushite konna ni suki nan darou"-- -

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see why a guy needs to have a car before he can ask a girl out. I mean, look, some people don't even get their own car till they're out of university. You surely don't mean to say that a guy's gotta wait till he's finished his undergraduate course before he can legally go on a date with a girl?

There are other means of transport. Monorail. LRT (or MRT if you're Singaporean). Bus. As long as it gets you to where you wanna go. I'm not too picky about transport.

I wouldn't say the guy who asks me out has to have his own car, but he should know how to drive. That way he can just borrow his mom/dad's car (which is what a lot of teens in Malaysia do). It costs $$$ to buy a new car, ya know. And yeah, he obviously has to be able to go dutch... which is why I think people should only start dating in high school. A little later's fine too. I don't particularly fancy too-late bloomers.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Money, yes. Car, no. Another way is get a scooter.

Get a scooter like a Vespa and make her wrap her arms around your waist. Get more intimate with each other means more chances that she will stay longer with you till night ends. Allll Riiighhtt.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound View Post
    I always thought you should wait (holy crap, almost just forgot how to spell 'wait') until you have maybe a car (or at least a license) and some money before asking a girl (or guy) out.

I mean, you kind of look like a douche/asshole if your mom or dad drives you and your date to dinner, then have to pick you up again afterwards...
    u dont need a car, or licence, Ive been going out on my own since Im 13, u know taking the bus and cabs(that wasnt here in the US).... so I didnt really depended on anyone when I was on a date, like if I was to pick up the girl, I got a bus and went to her house, and then take a cab(who in their right minds is going to take a date on the bus?) to what ever place we where going.... or if we were to meet there, I just took the bus.... but the one big factor u need for a date is money .... fortunately for me I used to work and didnt really need my parents to give me the money, but they gave it to me anyway.... so in conclusion u dont need a car or someone to drive u and your date, but u definately need money! sometimes trying to get a girl can give a hard hit to your wallet...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast