Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Asking girls (or guys, if you're a girl (or gay)) out on dates.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Asking girls (or guys, if you're a girl (or gay)) out on dates.

Ehh... I don't think you should have to have a car, but I see where your coming from. I have seen a lot of guys with girlfriends that don't have a car, or even work at all. I think it's kind of stupid but, to each his/her own. I personally believe that around highschool is where you should start dating. When you first start dating, you have a lot of things to learn. I think it's best off to get the embaressment out when you are still like 16, rather than face it at 20... But not everyone matures at the same time I guess.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Well u dont allways need a car to go with a date if ur going as a group with ur people some1 can drop u of and wait for date and go to a movie or to eat.. and u allways gotta have the money if u cant pay you're girls needs ur a poor imbecil.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

I wasn't asking anything, actually. I was merely thinking in the form of a post on this forum.

And I'm not talking of personal experience either. I haven't actually ever had a girlfriend. I'm not waiting until I get a license either, it's just that I'm extraordinarily shy about such things. I'm thinking, 'well, if she actually likes me, then she'll approach ME eventually.' I'm just hoping that SHE isn't thinking 'well, if he actually likes me, then he'll approach ME eventually,' in which case, we're both screwed out of possible relationship because we're too god damn shy to approach one another. All being hypothetical, of course.

Anyway. The situation I'm in, meaning my extremely rural little cow town, means, that there are no buses or taxis around. I always laugh when I here a thirteen or fourteen year old boy say something like, 'I'm taking my girlfriend out to dinner tonight!' because it's actually the mother or father of the boy that's taking the boy and girl out to dinner.

All I'm saying is that in my environment, you look varying degrees of lame if you ask a girl out while lacking one or mor eof the following: 1. a car 2. a license 3. a job 4. money.

Of course, I'm sure I look equally lame to those I'm insulting lacking both a first kiss and any girlfriend ever while retaining virginity.

Lack of virginity, though, usually only pertains to the older juniors or seniors, most of which have a job, money, car, and license, so I don't even insult them anyway.

Now back to learning how to juggle...

Hmm, I wonder how I would approach I girl I like?

In other words, how did you first approach the person you liked?

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

@AniManga.....The approach will rarely be done by females. If you want her, you must approach her, it is the Manly thing to do, hehe. Because What you say is EXACTLY what she is thinking??? You must show her you are interested, and asking is the best way to show interest.

And if you are worried about a car, don't drive, just walk somewhere close. Walking gives you more opportunity to have more one-on-one face to face interactions. Touching...the car sux. Also, you can do activities that can be at her house or yours. Cook something together, or watch a movie together....you do not have to drive. ^_^.

o~Piggy-san~o

-=Tumble_Dry=-

get a really big club, konk em` on the head. Thats one way

or

Get some zolpidem tartrate, put in there drink. BAM! you got your self 8 hours of instant gratification.

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Angry Re: Asking girls (or guys, if you're a girl (or gay)) out on dates.

eh 1. a car proable because what happens if it raining 2nd i neve been on a date pertty much a loner here for a while

i know who to date and who not to.

only thing is i hate when people try to steal my date that is when i will beat the f**king s**t out of you for being a busta and a f**ker no one steals my date or they feel my fury of my firsts.

you don't want to make me mad i can sound like satan!

we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

yes that is probably one of the worst things about going out with someone and not having a car.....doesn't mean you should wait
    things always happen after time,ppl loose intrest etc etc whatever but yah I agree that it sucks not to have a car but doesn't mean you shouldn't date
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    6. Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 2 weeks or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2