Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Astrology. do u believe in it?(please include your sign if u wish)

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Astrology. do u believe in it?(please include your sign if u wish)

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    Cancer and Cancer and another Cancer (damn disease... many family members died)

I cannot believe that Divine and Lasura are the same sign, but there are many of us cancerians out there. look at Princess Diana, she was one.
    as for believing in astrology, I am on a half and half feeling towards it.
    Same here with the family deaths to cancer . . .

What's so hard to believe about Lasura and I being the same sign? Cancerians are generally identified as caretakers . . . I think that we both fall into that generalization . . .

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Cancer and Cancer and another Cancer (damn disease... many family members died)

I cannot believe that Divine and Lasura are the same sign, but there are many of us cancerians out there. look at Princess Diana, she was one.
    as for believing in astrology, I am on a half and half feeling towards it.
    Why can't you believe we're of the same sign? O.o Is there a special reason?

And of course there are many people that have been born under the sign of cancer. you can't tell nothing much from it. As well as Diana was a cancer, a few murderers could be too... Signs are not always true. Some smarter books even say that you might be of a different sign in your soul and tell people to search for it... lol ^^ (that might be usefull to find your lucky number, gem and things... if you believe in that)

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Same here with the family deaths to cancer . . .

What's so hard to believe about Lasura and I being the same sign? Cancerians are generally identified as caretakers . . . I think that we both fall into that generalization . . .
    I know, but seeing as all Cancerians are ruled by the moon,(again with the astrology?) we tend to be more soft hearted to any one. but the biggest thing about us is the fact that we cannot let any one be hurt in front of us...
    am I right?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I know, but seeing as all Cancerians are ruled by the moon,(again with the astrology?) we tend to be more soft hearted to any one. but the biggest thing about us is the fact that we cannot let any one be hurt in front of us...
    am I right?
    You are very right . . . and while some people might point that out and tell me how similar I am to that . . . I still don't believe in astrology.

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

Half-half. I can't say I truly believe in them, but it's amusing to read all those star and sun sign books that describe you as someone that is born under a certain zodiac.

I'm a Virgo.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

am I right?
    yea... that is true I guess. are you trying to point out that I'm not like that?

We are controlled by moon and the moon symbolises emotionality and subconsciousness. We are kind, caring, especially when it comes to children, we create emotionall stability (probably with our unstability), we are secretive and sometimes too emotional against criticizm. At least that's what my book says (Kasandra Ison- "Magic and ancient wisdoms, translated from Latvian by me)

We are under the water element. And we are one of the main signs.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    yea... that is true I guess. are you trying to point out that I'm not like that?

We are controlled by moon and the moon symbolises emotionality and subconsciousness. We are kind, caring, especially when it comes to children, we create emotionall stability (probably with our unstability), we are secretive and sometimes too emotional against criticizm. At least that's what my book says (Kasandra Ison- "Magic and ancient wisdoms, translated from Latvian by me)

We are under the water element. And we are one of the main signs.
    yes we are but I can confuse any one if I have to add the Chinese astrology to the western one. and would you believe that Princess Diana is the same as me?
    A Buffalo.
    and we are not tolerant of any changes to our routines.

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a Sagitarrius and I literally fit the description of the typical Sag. So personally, I do believe in astronomy, it's the same with numerology.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast