+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Atlantis just launched...

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

The Atlantis just launched...

Did every one hear they just launched the firs US manned space filght, since the Columbia exploded a few years back, today around 11:20 AM.
    Last edited by ConradGuravitch103; Sep 09, 2006 at 10:46 AM.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Atlantis just launched...

no i did not. tell me y?

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

They launched the thing because the work needed to progress on the International space station, and it took so long because of that other shuttle that blew up, the Columbia, they had to figure out what went wrong with it and fix it, i think.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually the first manned spaceflight launched by the US was in 1961.

Thanks

whoops i had meant to say since the Columbi exploded

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I always thought the space station was completed. Until I read the news article today that they are going back up to finish it.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually, this is the 2nd shuttle launch since the Columbia disaster. The last launch, they found that they still handn't fixed the shedding insulation foam (which can still pack a wallop if it hit's you at a speed of Mach 5...) However, this is the first Space Station construction mission since the Columbia disaster...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

aren't they still using the same stuff as well, kinda risky if u ask me.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast