+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Atlantis just launched...

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Atlantis just launched...

Yeah, my little brother (space expert and educating himself to be an engeineer at NASA) Says that in about 10 years the will HAVE to replace them, and as much as he supports NASA, he said that they are pushing the life and the limit of the shuttles. My thought is they are just waiting to be sued.

"Along with death...hope and rebirth can begin." -Sailor Saturn

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't understand where all of the money goes that NASA receives for research and development when they keep repeating the same mistakes with the same materials. I would think by now they could've come up with better materials for the ships. Maybe they're not getting all of the funds the used to b/c of the war. I'm just glad everything went fine with the launch this time. I watched it on tv

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually I was reading the other day that with every successful launch that NASA has now, they're funding gets raised by thousands of dollars. I am very glad also that the past two shuttle launches (including Atlantis have been successful). Now we just have to await the return of Atlantis to make it two.

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Keep our fingers crossed for the brave sould that ride the ships. Hopefully NASA did their job well this time.

Thanks

Yes. And those astronauts have seen what's happened in the past, and are trying to learn also. They did an inspection of the ship, and didn't find anything too extensive. So, I beleive they're going to return home safely.

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty sure that the suttle running now are going to be retired by 2011 and they already started to design them the atlantis luanch was suppose to be on the seond or third of september but it was to windy, and there not buildignthe space station there just fixing it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2