+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Authors and Poets of AO

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Authors and Poets of AO

I don't think anyone would steal other peoples work, i think all the members in AO is pretty cool and i don't think they would want to steel anybodies work! I hope they would keep being cool!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    I don't think anyone would steal other peoples work, i think all the members in AO is pretty cool and i don't think they would want to steel anybodies work! I hope they would keep being cool!
    I see you haven't been too long. I've seen a poem or two stolen from here. I get my writings copyrighted before I post them anywhere. I trust people online about as far as I can throw them when it comes to my work.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Seriously,if i posted my work on AO or any other sites where ppl can read it at their leisure n then plagerise it n put it as their own work,i would b very angry indeed n if i found out who they were,they will regret their action.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope no one would steal my work. I do, but if they like it that much. You could always knoke them out with a long comment about them being theifs. I do it a lot. There have been times where I thought of posting someone else work, but I change my mind, and just send a link to it. Telling people its great work~

If it happens, it does, but I don't think AO is about poems, so not that many people will skip into here, thinking about lets rob someones poems~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not worried at all simply because what they are stealing itsn't really well writtien and I'll pretty much make another draft and or scrap the whole thing all together or just forget all about it.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I just don't post any of that stuff here, I think I've posted one poem before and that's it. I've written three books and plan to get them published so there is no way I'm going to risk someone copying them by posting them for all to see. I won't even post the titles, that's how secretive I am.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks

lol well thats something i tough some times but i dont really care i gess but i want to talk to some one that might publish some of my work but not really i gess i have done any new stuff so yeah but i dont really care. but i might some how.
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

It's really simple... don't post anything online that isn't already copyrighted. There's a reason I hesitate to share any of my recipes and don't post them unless I change something or don't plan on using it.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast