+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Authors and Poets of AO

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Authors and Poets of AO

I don't mind if people used my work, its not like its any good. I keep most of my good poems to myself...I don't want anyone to look at it really.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    I don't mind if people used my work, its not like its any good. I keep most of my good poems to myself...I don't want anyone to look at it really.
    But even your worst work is still yours; it's something you created and developed all on your own. I have things I've written in the past that I now consider to be absolute garbage, but I'd be mad as hell if someone else tried to claim it as their own, original work.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course, the threat of literary pirates around the web has crossed my mind, as well as others', I am sure. After giving the matter careful thought, I have decided that it is a risk I am willing to take if it will help improve my writing skills or at least make it known somehow. I don't post much of my works here, but I do somewhere else where the composition is copyrighted under my penname. I know that still won't stop it from being stolen, but like I said, it's a risk I've thought over and prepared to take. Besides, I don't think my works are good enough to be stolen anyway...

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    But even your worst work is still yours; it's something you created and developed all on your own. I have things I've written in the past that I now consider to be absolute garbage, but I'd be mad as hell if someone else tried to claim it as their own, original work.
    Yea, thats true, I never gave much thought into it. I didn't think people would really use my work, so I never worried about it either.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my gosh! I never thought about that!!
    <.<
    >.>
    *growls* Who is stealing my work?
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh wow I never thought of that. -_- Thanks for bringing it up. Since you made that topic and it caught my eye, yes I could be worried indeed if anyone ever stolen my work and claim as their own. XD Sheesh..
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Authors and Poets of AO

i have posted a few poems myself, but i'm not worried anybody is gonna steal my work 'cause i think all my poems r pretty mediocre so no worries... and if they did, they would have to be pretty desperate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3