137. You may not vote on this poll
  • An avenger!

77 56.20%
  • A forgiver!

60 43.80%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

An Avenger or A Forgiver?

Hello Respected Members of AO,

A quick question.

If someone along your life did a horrible thing to you, or to your family, would you forgive them or take vengeance on behalf of their action? If they do things repeatedly, at a low level, would you change your initial stance? And, if you want to add on why you would do that, please do so.

So, are you an avenger or a forgiver? Express your views!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

ahh....that's a really tough. since i deal with the split personality thing it could go either way....usually if it's that bad i'd try to ask the guy why he did it, and if nessecary, i'd resort to violence. if it's killing someone close to me, i'd most likely go for violence, although, as of now, i don't have the heartlessness to kill anyone.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie lovely.shoes may be famous one day lovely.shoes may be famous one day lovely.shoes's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it kind of depends on what it is, if it's nothing big i'd just brush it off.
    But then on the other hand, if it was something so uber horrible I'd probably do something to them hoping in a way it will make them stop. I hear the "be the bigger man." and all but still, you've got to stand up for yourself and take action. that's just my opinion.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

well it would be vengence for me i could forgive in time but vengence would be swift perhaps not brutal but swift none the less
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know cus i have never been put in this situashion. i am also varry easy going. i sould probly do something about it but im not that violint. so i realy dont know

IM BACK

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Since my parents are not on my side, I wouldn't attempt anything. My mother once attempted to call the police when I just talked back at some unimportant thing. When some classmate came and claimed that I stole him something (and it wasn't true), my mother ordered me to give that thing away without attempting to find out the truth.
    But if they ever supported me, I'd probably punish the offenders.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

again the 'i can't stay mad at anyone more then 5 min.' comes back to mind

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Newbie RedDragon666 may be famous one day RedDragon666 may be famous one day RedDragon666's Avatar
    Thanks

im an avenger if anything happened to my family id take actions against that person.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast