137. You may not vote on this poll
  • An avenger!

77 56.20%
  • A forgiver!

60 43.80%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

No, they need to told wut the consquences are of daring to even do something wrong to me or my family. My family are ppl cant be replaced, I will not allowed to pass unnoticed. But scum at a low level need to be thought wut it means to respect each other and wut happens when u dont. Only pain will await them.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

Vengance is something im bad at, but if someone did something to me i would do something to them so they stop doing what there doing.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i would take vengeance for their actions.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Thanks

im usally a forgiver but once they cross a certain line i get really angry and go beserk. but thats only when im really mad otherwise im a really nice kindhearted guy

Newbie GeminiEntity may be famous one day GeminiEntity may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'd have to say I'm an Avenger for the most part.

I can forgive, but it has to be so small. Big stuff doesn't deserve that imo.

Newbie Master of KingdomHearts may be famous one day Master of KingdomHearts's Avatar
    Thanks

Well lol if somthing bad had happened because of them yes i would seek revenge for it but if they were to do somthing about what they did wrong or really truly ask for forgivness i would probly change my thoughts just because sometimes some bad things can happen because of you or someone and they relly wont mean it or anything cuz it was an accident so thats my thoughts

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

I would take my revenge if somebody did that to my family.Except if it happend to my cousin Julie.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I did have something happen to my family. My grandfather was murdered back in '93 by 2 guys. One was remorseful, the other couldn't have cared less even though he knew my grandfather since he was a baby. I guess that the one that is remorseful deserves a second chance, for he even approched my mom and appologized for what happend. Yet the other one laughed and joked 'bout the whole thing in court. I don' feel he should be let out of prison at all. I guess what I'm sayin' is that it depends on if the person is truly remorseful or not as to whether or not vengence should be done, and whether or not that person would do it again if the oportunity presented itself again.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast