137. You may not vote on this poll
  • An avenger!

77 56.20%
  • A forgiver!

60 43.80%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

Im definitly a forgiver whole heartly!
    Somethings i could never forgive though!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

I do what is necesary to be done

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

AN what is that? ur definitly a avenger and not a forgiver!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

I forgive when its possible to forgive and avenge when its not something that can be forgiven

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hello Respected Members of AO,

A quick question.

If someone along your life did a horrible thing to you, or to your family, would you forgive them or take vengeance on behalf of their action? If they do things repeatedly, at a low level, would you change your initial stance? And, if you want to add on why you would do that, please do so.

So, are you an avenger or a forgiver? Express your views!

i don't know really, i think if i was to avenge someone is from what i have been taught is like stooping down to their level. So if i was to take vengence on someone then i would not be doing my self any favours because then i making people on the otherside who is related to that person feel the same and then would take vengence on my self and it would be a circle of vengence. I don't know it would be completely worth do it.

A for the forgiving i think i would really have to completely understand why they did it so i could see where they came from and their reasons for doing so. Then i can forgive them and be able to say its ok. Where as if it something that someone did just because they felt like it and just wanted to someone in my family i would never be able ot forgive them because they were just doing something for their amusement and to past the time.

Personly i don't really like to see my self as someone who would get into a fight that easily so i would really say sorry but i think what you are doing is just selfish and that really you shouldn't be doing this. It does annoy me when someone starts to pick on someone in my close family because in a way not only are they attacking someone close to me but to me as well because i am a part of them and they are apart of me. Its like when i was at middle school and somone was complaining about my mother who worked at the school saying she had hit them and then when the wouldn't stop i just burst into tears because it felt like they were attacking me and i was unable to stand it. Its stupod for someone to say that just so they can get noticed but for the wrong reasons.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I am an avenger ^^ But I cannot stay mad for long ... but if the person is annoying, I do not forgive them.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Come to think of it, I actually avenge a little too much sometimes, but I do it in a way that the person, who is the cause for me vengeance doesn't know that I am seeking revenge, though he/she learns what I am trying to teach. But, mostly, I choose side to forgive. It's one of many habits that I picked up from my loving Mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ
    i don't know really, i think if i was to avenge someone is from what i have been taught is like stooping down to their level. So if i was to take vengence on someone then i would not be doing my self any favours because then i making people on the otherside who is related to that person feel the same and then would take vengence on my self and it would be a circle of vengence. I don't know it would be completely worth do it.

A for the forgiving i think i would really have to completely understand why they did it so i could see where they came from and their reasons for doing so. Then i can forgive them and be able to say its ok. Where as if it something that someone did just because they felt like it and just wanted to someone in my family i would never be able ot forgive them because they were just doing something for their amusement and to past the time.

Personly i don't really like to see my self as someone who would get into a fight that easily so i would really say sorry but i think what you are doing is just selfish and that really you shouldn't be doing this. It does annoy me when someone starts to pick on someone in my close family because in a way not only are they attacking someone close to me but to me as well because i am a part of them and they are apart of me. Its like when i was at middle school and somone was complaining about my mother who worked at the school saying she had hit them and then when the wouldn't stop i just burst into tears because it felt like they were attacking me and i was unable to stand it. Its stupod for someone to say that just so they can get noticed but for the wrong reasons.
    WOO!!! ::Claps:: Thanks for the great input, Dancy!!! You always put a lot of thought into your posts, which I like very much. Same with the others too, thank you for participating on this thread.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Come to think of it, I actually avenge a little too much sometimes, but I do it in a way that the person, who is the cause for me vengeance doesn't know that I am seeking revenge, though he/she learns what I am trying to teach. But, mostly, I choose side to forgive. It's one of many habits that I picked up from my loving Mother.

WOO!!! ::Claps:: Thanks for the great input, Dancy!!! You always put a lot of thought into your posts, which I like very much. Same with the others too, thank you for participating on this thread.

thank you Kedar

just to add to what i said...............

When my little brother would come home saying he was getting picked on by some kid at school, i knew exactly what he was going through and i would tell him, if he hurts you any more and i found out about it and knew who this kid was i would go up to him and give him a piece of my mind because its never right to pick on someone because you are putting them down and in a way showing how weak that person actually is. I was told that the reason someone picks on you is because they are jealous of you. if they keep picking on you to put you down but dont succeed then they are jealous of how strong a person you are. If you get what i mean.

However, i have not yet done what i said i would do because i know that my little is more of a stronger person than what i am and would always prefer to stand on his own two feet rather than to rely on someone else to do it for them. It also makes him stronger than what he already is so its helping him be a better person rather then me turning into a bullly.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast