137. You may not vote on this poll
  • An avenger!

77 56.20%
  • A forgiver!

60 43.80%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

Newbie jovanny may be famous one day jovanny may be famous one day jovanny's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

i would be an avenger... because
    yo soy boricua pa que tu lo sepas..."beleive it!!!" from naruto...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ
    When my little brother would come home saying he was getting picked on by some kid at school, i knew exactly what he was going through and i would tell him, if he hurts you any more and i found out about it and knew who this kid was i would go up to him and give him a piece of my mind because its never right to pick on someone because you are putting them down and in a way showing how weak that person actually is. I was told that the reason someone picks on you is because they are jealous of you. if they keep picking on you to put you down but dont succeed then they are jealous of how strong a person you are. If you get what i mean.
    OMG!!! That is so like me, Dancy!!!!! I am very protective of my little sister, so whenever I hear her say that she was being picked by someone else, not matter what the gender is, I will show them my hidden-self. lol. I remember all of those good times, though they all happened long time ago, they still see very close to me. So yes, when it comes to family and friends, I usually avenge!!! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny
    i would be an avenger... because
    That's not even a complete sentence, so no cookies for you. lol. Haha.

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

i am mostly a forgiver b/c i even forgived my ex for cheating on me Oo
    like wth was in my mind back then
    we are somehow friends but i am a bit restrictive when it comes talking 'bout her
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, again on the inside i'd wish they'd get whats coming to them...horribly even lol.,
    speaking of little kins., although he's only 2 he can defend himself well enough so i wouldnt have to worry in the future, butif someone were to harm him., i'd not rest until i'd see to it personaly theres some form of vengence takes place., avenger i am.

theres only to a certain point to how much you can forgive, trying to be god-like and forgiving everyone is good an all, but we are only human, and being that we are bound by our limits.

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks

it is human nature to want to seek revenge or retribution. forgiving someone is always harder than letting it go, but in all honesty, where has revenge gotten us? the irish troubles? world war 2? september 11?

heres wot wiki has to say about revenge: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenge)

"Revenge or vengeance consists of retaliation against a person or group in response to perceived wrongdoing. Although many aspects of revenge resemble or echo the concept of making things equal, revenge usually has a more injurious than constructive goal. The vengeful wish is to make the perceived wrongdoer go through what they put the victim through or to make sure the wrongdoer can never do what they did again.... Revenge is a hotly contested ethical issue in philosophy. Some feel revenge is necessary to maintain a just society..."

sigh. where is the love and peace? lol

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm neither. I don't forgive easily, but I don't put my soul into seeking revenge. I just get on with life, bearing grudges.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    OMG!!! That is so like me, Dancy!!!!! I am very protective of my little sister, so whenever I hear her say that she was being picked by someone else, not matter what the gender is, I will show them my hidden-self. lol. I remember all of those good times, though they all happened long time ago, they still see very close to me. So yes, when it comes to family and friends, I usually avenge!!! ^_^

That's not even a complete sentence, so no cookies for you. lol. Haha.
    i think its just an older sibling thing. I don't really want my younger brother to have to go through all the stuff i went through so i try to stop it. But i know i am really not that stronger person because i only just managed to survive. But at least i have learnt from it, although i should learn more from it. oh well.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say it depends on the situation. I try not to hold grudges against someone unless it is something I consider to be seriously wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast