137. You may not vote on this poll
  • An avenger!

77 56.20%
  • A forgiver!

60 43.80%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

Like most of you said, one must have to avenge at times. One cannot let go of all things, if the other who is doing the things is not learning from their actions, then that one must be made to see their own actions through the medicine of their own stupidity. But mostly, it is always a good thing to forgive, rather than to avenge.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

there is a 3rd option here

totaly ignore them like they dont

exist i mean why even bother putting any kind

of emotional thought or waist your energy

on them
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I am normally a forgiver because not many people do things that I want to take revenge for. Yet if such an event occurs be ready to reap the whirlwind.
    Its too close for missles; time to bring out the guns.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Edited:

I misunderstood the first post sooo I'm Editing^.^

oOoOoO You know, I try and teach a "lesson" I guess you could say.
    But not in a mean way as in to "Avenge"
    Uhhhmmm....All in all I try to point the "Situation" into forgiving one another.

I'm very Protective over my family and friends.
    Like VERY protective.

But for when people do stuff to ME.
    Then Whatever its fine by me. ^.^
    I quoted the Reply I put a WHILE back BECAUSE I JUST Edited it Because I think I kinda misunderstood Kedar Original Post ^.^"

So here it is.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice
    there is a 3rd option here

totaly ignore them like they dont

exist i mean why even bother putting any kind

of emotional thought or waist your energy

on them
    You are unknowingly forgiving people. What you said with fit in under the category of a forgiver. It is good to forgive, rather than carrying the burden of hatred within, which can destabilize one's spiritual status. ^_^

P.S. Thank you Kedar (Meghan)! ^_^ You are very much like me!!!

Newbie G_khan may be famous one day G_khan may be famous one day G_khan's Avatar
    Thanks

I could forgive the little things, the petty things that people do to one another to find some semblance of self security. But i couldnt forgive grevious hurts to me or my family, and given the opporuntiy i would most likley strike back, with hate in my heart...
    spirits are aallllwwwaaayss wwiiiiiiitthhhh yyyoooouuuuuuuuuu bbbbbooooohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah......

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I take revenge upon those who have done me wrong, but only if they have done something serious. I can forgive the small things, but big things leave deep wounds and deep wounds never heal, and there is always a chance that when they begin to heal, that they get ripped open again by the smallest of scratches.
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Otaku Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm more of a forgiver....but thats b/c its sometimes hard to get onto my bad side...if you make it there....I will forever hold a grudge against you...SO i'm sort of in bettween. I don't forget certain things sometimes but then again unless I take it hard I'd say I'd fogive and forget. ^__^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast