• A forgiver!

60 43.80%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

Newbie Charmed1P5 may be famous one day Charmed1P5 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

neither, i probably wouldn't forgive, i can't ever seem to move on, but i wouldn't 'avenge' myself or anyone.

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

people who do wrong to you deserve your own punishment, my mum says that karma will get the bad people, i say i will get the bad people.
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Newbie Chiel may be famous one day Chiel may be famous one day Chiel's Avatar
    Thanks

Im a forgiver. No matter how grave the sin committed to you, you must always be humble and forgive. We must not let our pride take us to our end. Besides, it's more nice to have friends than enemies, right?

thanks to ryoko-chan and pam-chan! love you!

Newbie Yachiru may be famous one day Yachiru may be famous one day Yachiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiel
    Im a forgiver. No matter how grave the sin committed to you, you must always be humble and forgive. We must not let our pride take us to our end. Besides, it's more nice to have friends than enemies, right?
    I agree with what Chiel-chan said. ^-^ I am a forgiver too. I don't take things so strongly, it takes at most a day to forget some horrible thing that happened to me. If it is a small thing, I forgot about in a flash of a minute but some things remain in my mind for some time. I don't know sometimes what I should do, but whenever I think of god, I forget about even the most terrible thing. And if I see my friends, I become normal again too. ^-^ Coolie thread Kedar-san. ^-^

Searching & looking & waiting for love...

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

Real tough question!! I think I'm a forgiver. I try to make things clear as much as possible and make peace with the person I hate.. althought it's really hard some times, I try it as much as I can.
    Born to live, living to die..

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

. . . i am so upredictable... all i can say is: i am a lenient person. and at the same time a very nasty and cruel avenger... ^^"
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm more of a forgiver. Although I prefer to seek revenge, I rather forgive. I use to be the type to seek revenge and get it. They always pay.....
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Newbie Hinari may be famous one day Hinari may be famous one day Hinari's Avatar
    Thanks

I avenge when it is necessary like when people don't learn from the crap they did but I almost forget about bad stuff easily. I don't care that much really. O.<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast