137. You may not vote on this poll
  • An avenger!

77 56.20%
  • A forgiver!

60 43.80%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

what get you mad then yumyum or are you just the really really really nice type of person
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not nice i just have a bad memorie, if i get mad i'll yell at you then afer like a couple of min. i'll just start talking to you like nothing happened...

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    i'm not nice i just have a bad memorie, if i get mad i'll yell at you then afer like a couple of min. i'll just start talking to you like nothing happened...
    wow its like being drunk 24/7 total enersia i wish i could do that

Note to self: be more like yumyum
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

if you be more like me you'll always feel like your forgeting stuff...whitch you probably are....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    if you be more like me you'll always feel like your forgeting stuff...whitch you probably are....
    *gasp* how did she know

and yes i am forgeting stuff ....like staying on topic for once so yes back on topic

... I AM AN AVENGER

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

If some one did some thing did some thing to my family i would take revenge for wat they have did thats just the way i am, i can't just let them get away with wat they have done.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Most of the time, I resort to forgiving people because I have no time to follow and teach them a lesson. Even if I had the time, I am just a girl, so I cannot really do a lot to seek vengence unless someone here wants to protect me. Hehe.

To you question: I am a forgiver, almost all the time.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Good question but i think it realy depends on the situation..
    Forgiver mostly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast