137. You may not vote on this poll
  • An avenger!

77 56.20%
  • A forgiver!

60 43.80%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21

Thread: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

Personally I'm a forgiver. Even when I feel like I am being engulfed by anger I can always manage to control myself. I've learned in the past revenge does not solve anything.

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

if something happens to someone I CARE FOR THEN i WILL AVENGE THEM

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Mostly, I'm a forgiver but I might go either way. Depends on the extent of what the culprit did. If it involves something horrible to someone close to me especially my family, I take actions.

I may be a forgiver but I never forget.

Newbie ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007's Avatar
    Thanks

forgiver
    killing is Never the answer it just shows how bad you are
    Forgive the people who ask for forgivenness

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

.. avenger.. forgiver..when it comes to my own means.. i think i can forgive.. but if my love ones gets hurt.. I can never forgive! I'll do whatever it takes to get more than even with evil people!!

don't mess with sheep! Xd
    baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SailorGoddess
    Forgive. No matter what.

People always say that in a situation where someone has killed someone they love they will go get revenge by killing the guy or someone in his family. It's a stupid way of thinking because it wont solve anything, it will just make you as bad as he is and it wont bring your loved ones back. Sure,it would feel good but in the end, you accomplish nothing. You'll just be another killer like him.

Obviously people who kill have a problem. It's not an excuse because normal people don't kill. You have to have something click in your brain to actually make you take someone out. Killers do. They are mentally sick. Look past the fact that they are killers and realize that this person needs help and killing him wont do justice, you'll just end up behind bars.
    Nice response!

I agree with that myself, but killing is too extreme or radical to seek out as a revenge. You are also right on what you said in the end. The Divine God will do them justice, I believe so. They say: No wrong act or deed goes unpunished or something like that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21