137. You may not vote on this poll
  • An avenger!

77 56.20%
  • A forgiver!

60 43.80%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

Newbie trigger ghost may be famous one day trigger ghost may be famous one day trigger ghost's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: An Avenger or A Forgiver?

personally on the whole forgivness thing i feel that forgivness is found only in those willing to forgive. lets say you are an avenger and the need for actions to be taken, are you at the same time willing to forgive yourself afterwards for becoming like them?
    just because one takes actions to seeing the problem resolved in thier own ways doesnt mean they arent a forgiver as well. thats my look on it.
    The Unnoticed doing the impossible for the ungreatful, the infantry way of life

Newbie Nausicaä may be famous one day Nausicaä may be famous one day
    Thanks

I am a forgiver. Although I wanted to seek vengence after a deed is done, I never follow up on it. Really, it's so much better to forgive, then endless vengence between the two.

Seven Silk Strands Striking Some Serious Sombrenos.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahem! Now, it is time for my own answer to my question!!!

If it has to do with me:

I am forgiver, no matter what that 'horrible' thing might be. It is just the way I am. Heck yes, a lot of people have played foul with me, but I never seeked revenge. My mind, for some reason, doesn't allow me to act like them! Hard to be pissed off guy, over here. Haha. I always maintain a whole bunch of composure in my heart, so I never get angry. Not sure if that is the 'good' thing to do, but it has been working for me, so I am going to stick to it.

If is has to do with my family/friends:

Now, it is a whole different league. Usually, if that 'something' is not very horrible, I tend not to make a move. If I see them crossing the line more than once, they will just see their worst nightmare! No kidding. Last year, in Japan, a few have seen my 'never-to-be-seen' form because they were just being plain dumb, for thinking that I am a innocent-looking guy. It is just when it comes to people that I love very much, I become of what I am not, if you know what I mean.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nausicaä
    I am a forgiver. Although I wanted to seek vengence after a deed is done, I never follow up on it. Really, it's so much better to forgive, then endless vengence between the two.
    I would like to forgive, but only after i've had my vengence. When someone crosses me, I pay them back at least 10 times over. Some might think this is too much, but Vengence is sooooooo SaaaWEET!

Following up on the whole plan, that however is too much work, i get lazy and just end up faking smiles here and there and wait for an opportuned time to get my revenge.

o~Piggy-san~o

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

a forgiver in the end...........

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie icequeen may be famous one day icequeen may be famous one day icequeen's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm i not sure,if i say i'm a forgiver then why i can't still forget all the bad things they do to me,does it mean i'm a avenger ?

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I would consider myself an avenger, however it depends on the situation, if the person did little things like name calling stuff that really had no real lasting impact on me or my friends or family, then I don't care, however if somebody created a lasting impact, then I will take vengence without mercy. I think it depends on what makes up your core beliefs, to me family and people who have truly touched my lives are my core, so if you harm them, then you will receive no mercy.

examples being-being raped, killed, harmed, had something broken into that type of stuff, psyhcological damage stuff.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

On my part, I am a forgiver. If someone does something to me, I try to understand why they did it before I jump the gun. I may even go up to them and ask about it. If they do something repeatedly then I will do something more forceful but it takes a lot for something like that to happen. Truly, I like to think that everyone is good at heart. I like to think they have some sort of reason for their actions. Thinking that way makes the world seem a lot kinder.

If it has something to do with my family though. Mercy be upon the victim who has to face my wrath.
    Last edited by Priestess Angel; Apr 07, 2006 at 08:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast