+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Awards/Achievements

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Awards/Achievements

We have Awards Day too, at my school........... but we only have that twice a year - one for academic achievers and students who won competitions for the school, and one for students with positions (class presidents, prefects, club presidents, etc). Why are those awards given out at your school, then? There's got to be a reason, no matter how small.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ OMG!! Yes~!!

I have had many awards, and the feel of your name getting called up. Kicks A**.

I get all my awards in Math, most of the time. yup yup~

But I have many more from my youth. All my family has aleast one award. Its a carson thing. xDD Good DNA.

I have to say I love it, and if you hate it its ok.

I got bored when I got the same awards every year, but when a new one comes, keke~ ^^ lol. Its a greatness. lol

@Bass: 1002 post (@_@)
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I got a award for being last in a race, I was proud to get the little ribbon, lmao na just playin I got a award for being the most brightest pre-k student to 5th grade thats about all I got.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

The brightest student needs to work on his English, ne?

@ K : Oooooh. Math freak. Just like me. XD Are you into Physics too? Everyone tells me Physics is mainly a guys' subject, which is kind of annoying... last semester I was the only girl in a Physics class of 20. +__+;; What sort of awards did you get?

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I absolutly hate getting them!

Standing up in front of everyone with them all staring, its scary!

I have a few though, mostly for maths and english.

My school only gave out special awards in year 11. Then they would give you a title, which was pretty funny like 'Mr. Bling bling' hehe.. I got 'Little Miss Clumsy' Because I fell down the stairs at France all the time..

Even though I don't like getting them, I think they are a good idea, they encourage people to work hard and make people feel good.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    We have Awards Day too, at my school........... but we only have that twice a year - one for academic achievers and students who won competitions for the school, and one for students with positions (class presidents, prefects, club presidents, etc). Why are those awards given out at your school, then? There's got to be a reason, no matter how small.
    and thats my point the main reason is to keep the kids under control, and to try to make the behave and work toward getting more awards. although sometimes we do have those occational award that accutaly mean something like in athletics and stuff. but for the most part the awards we get are just a sham.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Everyone tells me Physics is mainly a guys' subject, which is kind of annoying... last semester I was the only girl in a Physics class of 20. +__+;;
    lol, its the same over here. i don't know why but it seems not many chicks like physics. we used to have about 3 chicks in our class. but one of them decided to switch schools and now there is only 2. i can't see a reason y chicks don't like physics. its a fun subject and alot more interesting than law and english. but thats just my opinion.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

^ man, I failed physics in grade 10 x_X, i'm not mathematically minded really, give me biology and chem anyday over maths...

anywho, I got the usual school awards, good behaviour etc etc.

anything major umm....

I recieved an award for the best poem in grade 7, about the future. Which is funny because I wrote that poem, while mucking around in class with friends, totally annoying the teacher lol

and I won best in Ancient History in my final year of school!

Award are good to get sometimes, it's always great to see that your work is appreaciated.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

The brightest student needs to work on his English, ne?
    Lol... I said for elementary, now I'm a retard, I don't what I did in such a short time to become so stupid...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast