+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Awards/Achievements

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Awards/Achievements

I'm a member of a Star Trek/Star Wars/Lord of the Rings Chat Community that was founded long before Animeonline was a Twinkle in Gig's eye. In the last 7 years (well, 6 years, 11 months, 29 days to be exact) that I've been a member there, I have won numorus awards and promotions. One of most cherished awards I got at that site was the Artist of the Year award for 2005/2006, which was chosen by the membership, which is almost 17,000 members strong.

Promotions:
    Promotion CL1 to CL2 1999-11-15
    Promotion CL2 to CL3 2002-04-28
    Promotion CL3 to CL4 2002-10-02
    Promotion CL4 to CL5 2006-02-08

Official Awards/Medals:
    Junior Officer of the Month 2004-05-04
    Select Medal - Bronze 2004-08-21
    Outstanding Patron (LOTR) 2006-07-08
    Select Medal - Silver 2006-09-09

Unofficial Awards:
    Star Trek Avatar contest - 2nd overall - December 2005
    Lost in Atlantis Trivia Master - 2006-02-18
    Artist of the Month - June 2006
    Artist of the Month - August 2006
    Artist of the Month - August 2006

Site profile: Phill (CL5)

Other then that, I can't think of any awards from Real Life, if I have any, they were from my child hood and I can't remember what they were for.

Can't really say I should be proud of the awards listed here, but then again, that site has been a big part of my life (I've spent 77 days total chatting since 2002), and I've put ALOT of work into getting where I am on that site. I've made friendships there that have lasted longer then any of my real life friendships with exception of a few.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

@ dude101: So the awards have no names...? Physics includes more mechanics, which is what guys like, so that's probably why it appeals to guys more. They don't fancy chemicals as much because it seems more... tame, in a sense?

@ gwenibe: Ugh, I hate History! Hahahaha. Physics is sooooo much fun. I even got 800 for SAT Physics. But I suck at other subjects like Chem and History. Bleh. I just don't like memorising. Ooooh I remember getting an award for reading the most number of storybooks back in 3rd grade... hahaha. It was a really nice plaque; polished wood with my name engraved on a silver plate. Aaaahhh. It's MUCH nicer than anything I ever got in high school. I think my high school was just really stingy. Most of the trophies were made of plastic. You had to win something really big to get a glass/gold/silver one.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

For me, i remember gettin awards at school. I remember for my leaving assembly at middle school, i only got two awards One for music and the other was best girl of the year...WOOT and to be fair, i hardly did anything all the time at middle school except participate with something iin the UK called Global Rock for two years i was to do it. I was the rep. for my school WOOT..although reading from the queue cards was horrible!!

Otherwise i just go awards for 100% attendence and for my top subjects like Music. Of course i got awards out side of school but i don't really want to go into all that.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter's Avatar
    Thanks

i got an award once, but it was crappy because it wasn't really mine. There was no section for girls under 18 in my archery meet, so i had to shoot with the guys, and well.... i lost! So, my dad, feeling sorry for me (he was in the competition too), he gave me one of his medals. i think that meant more to me than if maybe i had won it by myself.
    Life's short so have a laugh about it

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I got many awards. There's the check and metal I got for the Labor Day state wide thing in NJ. I won for the 10th grade last year. If you look on the internet you can find it. The Governor of NJ placed it around my neck at the ceremony. It was a clean sweep for Perth Amboy from grade 9-12. You had to write an essay and draw a picture. Once I post enough things I'll put it as my avatar so you can see it. And in December I'll get a varsity letter for the Cross Country I did this year. In 8th grade I was awarded most outstanding student for Fashion/Culinary Arts out of the whole school. Those are my top favorite awards.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Newbie Athrun168 may be famous one day Athrun168 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes I wrote a essay for D.A.R.E in school when I was in fifth grade and got a medal.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

D.A.R.E, lol. I had the coolest Detective. He gave me candy a lot. But, I never got an award.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay when it comes toma awards I can rally rack em up. I've won ten awards for piano and three from my art work. I won a singing competion last year along with a poetry contest. Most of my awards are for things I do anyway and that I do very well and that makes me so happy to know that I do what I do as the best. I have evry award I've ever won and I keep trying to win more so yeah, I'm proud of myself for that at least.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast