+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Awards/Achievements

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Awards/Achievements

In academic wise, I've never really gotten much reward in my school days due to my stupidity. However, I won many medals and trophies for sports like sprinting, badminton and--- moslty sprinting. I was a school athelete. (a very weak one!)

But towards 16 years old, I retired from sports and the reason would be my body couldn't take it thanks to the previous coach who over-trained this weak sheep. (u_u)

Anyway, I did get at least a reward for some History quiz. (some cheapskate stuffs) (>_<)
    Besides that, I lack to remember the rest. (u_u)

As for full-attendance award, I definitely will never ever get that for I probably am the one that misses school for like half-a year! (laughs)
    Baa~

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Back in primary, getting awards wasn't too much of a big deal, afterall to me, it was a piece of paper.
    However, now that i'm in high school my parents have such high ecpectations. So for the past years that i have been in high school i've recieved awards of excellence in subjects.
    Still there's so much competition to get those awards. Besides getting comments about me being smart and such, thats about it. Hardly anything else except pats on my back.

Newbie kolin0 may be famous one day kolin0 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I always recive reward for being the 1st in class, 1st/2nd/3rd in certain subjects, and even for being a leader, but I never take part in any competition as most of the competition my school made is just sports competition.

Actually, awards are just a way to encourage you to do better, the happiness is greatest award you will get, and friends too, something that are not material, but feeling and buddy...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4