+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baby faced People aren't taken seriously

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Baby faced People aren't taken seriously

Have you noticed that no one takes baby faced people seriously? Like people will let them off for murder because their face is so childlke they don't believe they can do it. Or it's simple things like treating them like a child when they're not.

There was this 15 year old girl in high school who was so adorable she looked just like a little baby. She asked me out and asked my why when I said no. I couldn't say to her that she looked so much like a child I wasn't sexually attracted to her.

I think Blue Rebel is 14 but I wouldn't be surprised if she was 16 or 17. For example if the newspaper said blue rebel killed her entire family I proabably wouldn't believe it because of her baby face.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Baby faced People aren't taken seriously

Ahhh... always girls asking you out eh... O_o;

I don't think it's true, because even though some people might be "baby" faced they do use their cuteness as their get away excuses. Happened with me many times. My brothe looks adorable, like 8 years old even though he's 11 and tall, he gets away with his wrong doings and gets me into jeopardy. But people tend to think that he/she is young so they try to put him/her down but not all...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Have you noticed that no one takes baby faced people seriously? Like people will let them off for murder because their face is so childlke they don't believe they can do it. Or it's simple things like treating them like a child when they're not.

There was this 15 year old girl in high school who was so adorable she looked just like a little baby. She asked me out and asked my why when I said no. I couldn't say to her that she looked so much like a child I wasn't sexually attracted to her.
    Well yeah, appearance speaks pretty loud. My sister, for one, is sick of having to show people ID in Melbourne just because they all think she's underaged, and she's already 23. Apparently one of her lecturers was considering sending her for a different posting because he thought she looked too "petite and delicate" for surgery. ^^;;

In the case of a crime, though, if evidence pointed to the baby-faced one I seriously doubt the police would go "Naaahh" and let them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan
    I think Blue Rebel is 14 but I wouldn't be surprised if she was 16 or 17. For example if the newspaper said blue rebel killed her entire family I proabably wouldn't believe it because of her baby face.
    Gaaaahh. But I am 16. And I've been getting into the cinema to watch 18-rated movies without any difficulty since I was, what, 13? It's a VERY refreshing change to hear someone call me baby-faced. All my life people have always thought that I look a lot older than I really am.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    I don't think it's true, because even though some people might be "baby" faced they do use their cuteness as their get away excuses.
    Well, isn't that just what Shodokan was hinting at? That if you're young, or look young, it's an excuse to get off scot-free.
    Last edited by blue_rebel; Mar 17, 2007 at 07:19 AM.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

People would look at me and say that I am 16 to 28 years of age even though I am 15. But as I said there are advantages and disadvantages ^_^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh? Then that doesn't make you baby-faced, because you look older than you really are.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know, i think you look your age blue_rebel. Shodokan needs glasses. jk jk

The think is having a baby face has its advantages. When you get old people think you look so young. When i was in my mid to late 20's ppl still thought i looked like 18. Who the hell wants to look old.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Who the hell wants to look old.
    Right! I wish I could have a baby face.... ppl tend to add me three or four years than I actually have ....
    Anyways... for the advantages...... I don't think so... it is not that easy to "get away with stuff just for ur face... I think is more about "charisma"
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to agree that people who have 'baby faces' aren't taken too seriously. My brother for one, is 10 and yet a lot of people think he's only 6 or something like that.
    My aunt is quick small in size, petite yet people all the time ask her for an ID.
    In constrast, here i am, with people thinking i'm like 17 or 18, when i'm not. Apparently i sound older and act more mature then what my age group should be like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast