+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Baby Myth to Childern

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Baby Myth to Childern

So the title says it.

Where your parents up front with you when you ask them "Where babies come from?"

Or was there a Lie the involved a Bird?

My mom told me:
    • She bought babies at the Super Market [...] Yes I believed

In Second Grade I picked up on this one~
    • That you get pregnant from kissing.

Another I heard from some kids:
    • That that the Guy Poisons the Girl.

ects//...
    I don't really know when the truth came out for me, and I didn't really care by then. I thought it was from sex and that was about it.

So what where the myths you heard and the one you got? When did you find out the breaking truth of the cruel meaning of life?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Baby Myth to Childern

They didn't really tell me and I didn't asked. I just assumed stuff. I knew pregnancy was when a baby was growing inside a woman. I thought that the woman got married to a man and had kids some kind of way. If they didn't have a husband I thought they got divorced.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

My parents believed in that stuff that child psycologists said 'bout teachin' children from birth 'bout sex and babies. So no, they never fibbed 'bout any of that stuff. They tried their best to tell us in the best way they could when my siblings and I began askin' questions.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

hee hee this is funny.. when my brother asked me I just told him everything. I thought that he should know.. I mean he was old enough to know so I just gave it to him.. I dont think that a person should say these things but just be like "I will tall you when you are old enough" or "I will tell you later" and then like never do.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Baby Myth to Childern

My parents told me that some kind of bird brings the kid to their mothers

funny isn't it?!

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei View Post
    My parents told me that some kind of bird brings the kid to their mothers

funny isn't it?!
    Thats what my parents told me too! They came from storks!!!!! I ask my sisters and they told me by a kiss so they kiss my cheek and said now you're going to have a baby! So I panic. I use to believe whatever everyone said so yeah!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought it was the work of prayers. Well, it still could be, to certain extent.

Anyways, I never really asked my parents that question. I found the answer to that from my human physiology class. It was a dolorous experience, yet I realized that it would come to me sooner or later ~ And my embryology class enucleated the grand phenomenon in greater detail.

It's a drudgery of deplorable human desire.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I learned how to make babies in a weird way my mom never told me... -_- I learned at about age 6 ( brothers showed me with the help of a Playboy magazine )

Not the best way to find out how to make babies but none the less I found out.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast