+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Baby Myth to Childern

Otaku Candid is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Baby Myth to Childern

I never asked my parents. I learned from a book.
    My mom took me & my sister to her friend's house while she was pregnant and she had a bunch of books on the subject. We saw pictures... But i didn't know how they got out. Or exactly how they where made until later. I thought doctors cut the stomach and took the baby out. But i learned most of the pregnant thing from my sister, but she made up a lot of the stuff just to mess with me. Yeah..she messed my brain up good. =[

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Somehow I don't recall something like that being told to me... but I think I never asked too... I somehow found everything out slowly and wasn't shocked by anything too... Never had any reall serious talk with my parents about things like from where children come... dunno how I found out... but I did...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I do remember being shown a cartoon video called "Where did I come from" or something like that, back when I was still young. It basically shows the process in a comical way, so kids understand it. I was shown it along with some of our friends, With me as the oldest & the youngest about 10. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen, yet it still gave the details. Informative, yet funny.

I can't remember how old I was, but it still remember a few little bits. Things like explaining them rubbing together by having 2 cats bobbing up & down, rubbing as they do, then exploding at the end. They described the differences in the male & female bodies by sitting one of each in a bath, then they stood up covered in bubbles. Then a rubber duck jumped up & blew away the bubbles from the body parts they were talking about. It was done rather well. I'd love to find it again, but it's long gone. I wonder if it comes on DVD.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Id say there finding out sooner than that, seeing how kids are having sex so young these days. Id say tell em around 8 or 9, and teach them the appropriate and correct time to do this.
    Child psycologist and sex therapists say that u should start teachin' kids 'bout sex from birth. (On their age-level of course.) That's what my parents did with my siblings and I. My sister didn' lose her virginity 'til late in life and I haven' even lost mine yet, not that I'm inna hurry or anything. The only one who lost their's early was my brother and that was because he was doin' everythin' opposite of what my parents told him. (He had issues.) And given how early kids r havin' sex these days, I think that maybe they're correct.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Child psycologist and sex therapists say that u should start teachin' kids 'bout sex from birth. (On their age-level of course.) That's what my parents did with my siblings and I. My sister didn' lose her virginity 'til late in life and I haven' even lost mine yet, not that I'm inna hurry or anything. The only one who lost their's early was my brother and that was because he was doin' everythin' opposite of what my parents told him. (He had issues.) And given how early kids r havin' sex these days, I think that maybe they're correct.
    That's correct, but it should be almost obvious. But it isn't. Due to the fact that how cultures came and went, we've adapted into thinking that little children have no use in striking it out on their own at so young an age.

Since it's easier to live longer, as well as easier to survive with work and etc... we made it so that our children would teach their children to STAY as children... we have no need of them working on their own anymore, we have no need of them leaving the house at the age of 13 anymore... they can live a comfortable life at home with their parents and be treated as they babies they always were.

We CAN teach our children from birth what sex is, and we CAN teach our children to be responsible adults by the age of 13... BUT! Most parents can't do that since they were "brainwashed" to shelter their babies and treat them like dolls until their "babies" go crazy enough to push them away with a life threat!

Highly possible to raise a child as a responsible adult at an early age, but most parents are too "modernized" to even think of such a thought.

So they are right, but it used to be common sense.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

i think parents should just tell the truth to their kids! they will find out soon anyways. I mean what is wrong in telling kids where they come from or how they were made OR.... is there a prolol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3