+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: back to the present

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

back to the present

would you change the past if you have the power to do so knowing well aware every little change alters the future. will you do it for the better or worse.
    Last edited by cantsenditback; Sep 03, 2007 at 03:37 AM.

Newbie Guardiandemonhate is off to a good start Guardiandemonhate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: back to the present

my past makes me who i am now and i would never chnge it. no matter how hard it was...
    time dies with me

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hard to say, my life gives me so many circumstances that need to be taken into account but, if I were to make a quick change without thinking it through I would probably change the fact that I had Seizures. Back when I had them I was on so much medication that I did things that I regret (i.e. being extremely rude, sexually harassing the girls in my grade, making fun of the kids that were different from me rather then sticking up for them) that was in the 4th grade, the kid I always made fun of died of cancer, I can't take back that by apologizing anymore. Above that its taken this long (I'm in 11th now medication free) to have the girls forgive me (I'm still seen as immature for that) and as for the being rude thing, I choose my words more carefully and have become a pacifist. If I hadn't done all those things, that kid might've survived, I might get some recognition for my work and people might've liked me.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

As horribly embarrassing and guilty many moments of my life were that literally still haunt me to this day at the most spontaneous of times...

T_T I would not change them... as many have said before my time, and as many will say in the future: My past is what makes me who I am.

And I am not willing to sacrifice that much just so that some memories would leave me alone.

Keep your guilt and find forgiveness.

Newbie ~ZeOn~ may be famous one day ~ZeOn~ may be famous one day ~ZeOn~'s Avatar
    Thanks

I would honestly change all my mistakes i regret and all the stupid things ive done ,but then again I wouldnt have learnt from those mistakes and might've ended up doing it anyway , so better left done
    http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/zerorockman/Tsugasa_Riku.png

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldn't change the past because these mistakes i have done in the past and regretted them are the ones that i learned from and built my personality upon correcting them so no i won't change it even if i have the chance
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    would you change the past if you have the power to do so knowing well aware every little change alters the future. will you do it for the better or worse.
    I would never change the past. It's a part of who I am now.

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldnt change the past for no reason because everything in the past made what i am today and what i will be in the future ( i think. )

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast