+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Back to School Blues

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Back to School Blues

It's so hard to say goodbye to what we once had. The good times that made it last as well as the bad. I thought we'd get to see forever but forever has gone away. It's so hard to say goobye to yesterday.
    That's the best way to describe how I feel right being that I have to go back to school tomorrow. I know it won't change my life but it feels that way. This was the summer that I discovered anime. How do you feel about going back to school?
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Back to School Blues

i already started school. but i'm home schooled. so its not THAT bad for me.
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Todays was my second day of school and i gotta say that this year would be hella kool. I got into an American sign lenguage class, so i am learning how to talk to def people. I am also taking Desktop Multimedia & Web technology class, in this class we will be working with dreamweaver, photoshop and some other programs.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

today was my second day of school and my first day of night school.... its KILLING me.... not even one weak of school and Im already stressed >.>
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

It has been 3weeks of school but is like u cant live without school cuz u get bored in the summer it has been bad and hasnt thes weeks.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I've heard alot of people around here saying that there bored. I never feel so bored that I'd rather be in school. Even if I'm doing absolutely nothing.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

I just started school on August 16th. I'm stressed with most of my classes. Espiecally when my english teacher gets so pissed that her face gets super red. ah and she's also failing me! >.< oh well now i caught up, i hope i got it up this time. So yeah I'd rather do something than not doing anything. I get bored easily and fall asleep, depending on what activity I'm doing.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Newbie yourangel may be famous one day yourangel may be famous one day yourangel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, that happens to me to, the best way to keep up is do your h.w. and get ok to pretty good grades then you will be fine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast